summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: DVD|Change

on June 21, 2010
You have to hand it to Matt Nix. He's created a juggernaut with the character of Michael Westen, Burn Notice gets better with each season.
Without giving too much away, Michael faces enemies both old and new while continuing to help the most unlikely of 'clients' to solve their problems along the way.
With Sam and Fi at his side there's not much that one spy out in the cold can't handle. Jeffrey Donovan has a lock on what makes Michael tick, the writing is fresh and the cast keeps things humming along while keeping the tension at peak capacity. Michael Westen navigates the world of criminals and spies like a veteran tightrope artist he is. I did find the through plot a little unlikely but a very big piece of the puzzle falls into place by the last episode wherein the underlying cause of the burn notice is revealed.
However, I did find the box set lacking somewhat. The extras are minimal and there's no cast/crew voiceovers which made the previous seasons a real gem to collect. Are they saving them for the Blu-Ray edition? The tight timeline between the wrap of season with the release of box set could be one reason. Whatever the cause the box set is still silver in my books.
on August 3, 2010
This series is a gem, combining the techno wizardry of MacGyvor with the romantic tension of Moonlighting. Excellent chemistry between all the players, with tongue in cheek subtitles to keep things light. A very addictive series, the 3rd season is the best yet. Can't wait for season 4.
Bought this for my husband when he needs to relax...and this is a hit! The acting is interesting, the characters often quirky and the stories interesting and hard to resist. Two thumbs up!
on January 18, 2014
Funny, exciting, interesting ... extremely entertaining. We can not seem to get enough of it! Enjoy the story lines, the plots within plots ...
on December 26, 2012
This season provides some answers on Michael's burn notice. Fun to watch and always enjoyable to see the chemestry among the actors.
on May 29, 2013
I am a movie collector and I am pleased to add this movie to my collection, I am very selective in what I buy and enjoyed it.
on June 30, 2014
Well I guess we do it's season 3 and we still love it. We especially love the Canadan - Bruce Cambell!
on January 28, 2014
Love the show and we received it really fast as well. :)
on April 19, 2015
Another show that is good. Love Sharon Gless.
on September 27, 2015