5.0 out of 5 stars Works well
Maintains your bamboo and keeps them looking great. I like to support Totally Bamboo because they make great renewable products.
Published 18 months ago by darcycyb

2.0 out of 5 stars Wasted Money.
Published on Feb. 5 2012 by ABC

2.0 out of 5 stars Wasted Money., Feb. 5 2012
ABC - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Totally Bamboo 8-Ounce Revitalizing Bamboo Oil, Set of 2 (Kitchen)
Bought this to 'revitalise and restore' my rather expensive Core Bamboo purchases. I thought I was getting a premuim product. NOT. I guess I paid for the prettier bottle. Regular mineral oil works just aswell. And my butcher told me that regular vegetable oil works just aswell. I suppose its my fault I didnt research the product prior to ordering it. In short, it will work, but no point paying extra for the brand or the bottles.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems like the cheapest mineral oil I can find..., July 5 2013
I needed some mineral oil to keep my shinai (for kendō) and various bamboo utensils in the kitchen in good condition. This product seems like the cheapest mineral oil I can find... otherwise all I can find is mineral oil as a laxative in pharmacies, and that isn't cheap at all.

Unfortunately it's not specifically advertised as food-grade, but I'm not too bothered myself. That might be a concern.

Also, in response to another review: vegetable oil is a poor choice. It might go rancid after a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, June 20 2013