march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on July 5, 2013
I needed some mineral oil to keep my shinai (for kendō) and various bamboo utensils in the kitchen in good condition. This product seems like the cheapest mineral oil I can find... otherwise all I can find is mineral oil as a laxative in pharmacies, and that isn't cheap at all.

Unfortunately it's not specifically advertised as food-grade, but I'm not too bothered myself. That might be a concern.

Also, in response to another review: vegetable oil is a poor choice. It might go rancid after a while.
on February 5, 2012
Bought this to 'revitalise and restore' my rather expensive Core Bamboo purchases. I thought I was getting a premuim product. NOT. I guess I paid for the prettier bottle. Regular mineral oil works just aswell. And my butcher told me that regular vegetable oil works just aswell. I suppose its my fault I didnt research the product prior to ordering it. In short, it will work, but no point paying extra for the brand or the bottles.
on June 20, 2013
Maintains your bamboo and keeps them looking great. I like to support Totally Bamboo because they make great renewable products.
on October 6, 2015
Totally worth it, this bamboo oil gave some new life to my cutting boards in no time.
on February 20, 2015
very good quality and very fast shipping. I'm very happy.
on July 21, 2014