5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, Nov. 26 2013
This review is from: Chef'n Emulstir, Emulsifier and Salad Dressing Mixer, Arugula (Kitchen)
J'adore vraiment ce produit!
En plus, les recettes sur la bouteille sont très faciles et excellentes. :)

I really love this product!
The recipe on the bottle are so easy and so delicious. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, July 13 2013
This came quickly and is exactly what we wanted. We had bought one exactly the same, in our town for twice the price. This works so well to mix vinaigrette dressings for salad and is super durable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 30 2014
very helpfull

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, April 8 2011
Lesley (Cambridge, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Very happy with this product, I have been looking all over for something to make salad dressings in. Not only does it have an attractive design, but it's very functional as well. With a push of the trigger you can stir your dressing without having to shake it. The only thing I would change, is the lid for the pouring spout. It's very small and not attached so you run the risk of losing it. I give it three months, until the lid goes missing. All and all, I am very happy. I will likely be buying a couple more.