biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on November 13, 2010
I love this product. Its very sleek, it fits in my pocket, great for traveling. I like that the controls slide out vs a touch screen or previous psp models. I like that everything is about downloading, im not a fan of carrying game discs with me because in my opinion it just takes up space.Its very easy to transfer pics, music, and videos onto the device. Also you can add external memory card and watch some awesome tv shows.

Reason i bought it; i was looking for a device that pretty much had everything in one, internet, pics, music, videos, games, and skype. When i originally bought the product i thought i would be using it maybe once in a while, but in fact i use it a lot.I've had the psp go for over a month and its awesome; i would definitely recommend this product to others.

Cons; none its a great product.
on January 1, 2011
it was the best psp deal ever. I was looking for new ones in every where, but no one sold mint psp for this cheap and quick shipping.
Im totally into this one, now I don't even touch my NDS. Onlything I don't like is i need to download every game from the online shop, but hey, they also have free demo i can play n see how the game works. This demos totally help me with choising games, and 16G memory is just perfect for that process.
Thanks so much for the great deal and fst shipping.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2009
I have been thinking of picking up a PSP for a couple of months now, but could never really decide. It was either getting the PSP-3000, or the new PSPgo. There were many tough choices to be had here, such as what I was really looking for in portable gaming.

With the PSP-3000, you get legacy support for UMD games, and still get support for games on the PSN. Howevever, there is no internal storage (usually a combo pack comes with a 4GB memory stick), and it is very bulky, not as portable as one would hope.

PSPgo on the other hand is small, lighter than the 3000, and has 16GB internal storage. It does not have a UMD drive, so make sure not to pick up any UMD games for it, everything is done over the PSN. The screen is smaller (3.8" rather than 4.3" at the same resolution, so basically everything will look sharper). Unless you put the PSPgo and PSP-3000 side by side, you will not notice the screen size difference in all reality of the matter, so don't be afraid of thinking that the screen might be too small for you. Also, to give you a comparison, it is about the size of a DS Lite, if not a little smaller when it is closed.

There are three ways to get games on the system. You can either buy a game voucher off a retail store (although there are only like 2-3 games in this form from what I have seen), you can get a PSN cash card, where you buy a card of certain value from a retail store and then activate the code on the back on the PSN, or you can just use your credit card.

What caused me to get the PSPgo over the 3000 is that it is so much smaller, I can keep it in my pocket, and not have to worry about not being able to bend over.

Everything on the PSPgo is digital distribution, that is how you get your games. If you do not have WiFi, an internet connected PC or PS3, then do not buy this! However, if you do, then go ahead and buy it, because this is by far the best portable gaming machine on the market right now (in my opinion).
0Comment2 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 31, 2014
great
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 11, 2010
At first, I thought it was plain white just like the piano black, with a gloss finish. Actually its pearl metallic is as nice as my IS350 ! And so is the gloss finish, it's just like the car's anti corrosives skincare.
on October 30, 2009
I pre-ordered my PSP Go! and Amazon.ca delivered it right to my door on Oct.1 morning, even earlier than I get up! That's amazing. I was expecting to have my Go! on the 2nd. Amazon, you know how to do business. I wouldn't bother buying the Go! elsewhere online, especially those online bidding websites. Consider amazon, they price reasonably and won't get you disappointed. Just my 2 cents.
0Comment1 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse