4.0 out of 5 stars Really handy!
My wife & I are seniors and we like to keep our home very clean and tidy.
Recently we adopted a cat. He has become a wonderful pet and we love him, but, of course, things aren't quite as pristine as they used to be. 'Johanne' is in and out of his litter box, and he loves to chew on things,leaving small messes all over the place.
Our new Dirt Devil Hand Vacuum...
Published on April 11 2012 by Dave

3.0 out of 5 stars Portable vacuum
The vacuuming pick up opening could have been desgned better. It's got to be on a high angle to pick things up.
Published 14 months ago by Ron Howell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Really handy!, April 11 2012
This review is from: Dirt Devil BD10045RED AccuCharge 15.6 Volt Hand Vac with ENERGY STAR Battery Charger, Red (Kitchen)
My wife & I are seniors and we like to keep our home very clean and tidy.
Our new Dirt Devil Hand Vacuum does a quick and tidy job of handling all that.
We love it!

David-
Collingwood, Ontario

5.0 out of 5 stars whoknows, March 19 2012
We live in the county and in spring there are thousands of flies that come to life and some get in the home. My wife was always hauling the kirby vacuum up and down stairs once a day trying to vacuum windows and suck up the flies. This little dirty devil does a great job or removing them and sure saves a lot of cussin at fly time..thanks for reading

5.0 out of 5 stars Dirt Devil Cordless BD10045red, Dec 23 2011
I love it. I bought this product to clean my car since I have no garage or electical outlet outdoors. I t works like a charm. I would highly recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Performs exactly as hoped, Jan. 24 2013
Barrett W. Horne (Whitehorse, YT Canada) - See all my reviews
Works just as I could have hoped. Reasonable suction, reasonable run time on a charge--plenty for the quick 'pick-me-ups' for which I bought it. Easy to empty. Also appreciate that it gets an Energy Star rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars what I wanted, Feb. 3 2012
Peter Scott (Kelowna, British Columbia Canada) - See all my reviews
Excellent little vacuum with lots of suction and easy to clean. It's exactly what I wanted for a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this vacuum, Jan. 21 2014
M Rich (Edmonton, AB CAN) - See all my reviews
This vacuum maintains suction very well. It is very light weight and easy to use. I use this on my stairs inside my house and for my vehicle, but I also use it for "little messes" when I don't want to vacuum the whole floor, just one area. I leave this vacuum on its charger, it just sits on a shelf in our spare bedroom and is ready to use whenever I need it. It is so convenient being able to carry this little gem out to the car after the dogs have rolled in grass and just suck it all up without going to a car wash. It even picks up all of the little pebbles from my floor mats. This vacuum has good suction, no complaints from me, and is very easy to open up and garbage all of the dirt you have just vacuumed up. I would buy it again - I have had it for 9 months now and it still works perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Parfait pour les coccinelles, Nov. 17 2012
À la campagne, surtout l'automne, les coccinelles et les mouches cherchent à entrer dans les maisons et à y pondre leurs oeufs. On ne peut pas tuer les coccinelles avec une tapette à mouches à cause de l'odeur qu'elles dégagent. Un aspirateur sans fil, avec un long bec étroit, est une nécessité. Sans sac, il se vide aisément à l'extérieur. Dirt Devil AccuCharge 15.6 volts est parfait...pour le moment. Le problème, avec mes appareils précédents, c'est que la batterie faiblit et meurt. Pas de rechange disponible. Il faut jeter et acheter un neuf. Il devrait être interdit de vendre des appareils sans tenir les pièces de rechange pendant plusieurs années. Même les filtres du modèle précédent ne fonctionnent pas sur ce modèle.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Product, Nov. 9 2011
I purchased this 3 weeks ago and have used it several times, including vacuuming dog hair from my car. It works very well. The battery lasts a long time, at least 20 minutes of steady vacuuming. Not the cheapest hand vacuum out there, but the best one I have had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the extra $, June 5 2013
Just what I wanted - good power and stamina! Love that it shows you it is recharging when you put it back in the charger. Best hand held vacuum I have purchased so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dirt Devil BD10045RED, March 18 2013
After looking at many others I settled on the Dirt Devil
We are not sorry about our purchase.
It does all that I expected from a small vacuum.
This unit is far more powerful than the first hand vac we had many years ago.
I think it is due to the 15.6V battery, which is well worth the extra money.
Ian