5.0 out of 5 stars Had no problems
I bought it Thursday and it came in the next day. I updated from Vista to 7, it came with two disks in the package, and when you find out what OPS you have follow the instructions installing it, had no problems.
Published on May 6 2012 by Edwin

1.0 out of 5 stars ripped off
Advertisment shows Windows 7 in the usual packaging. They sent me a single install OEM version which I continue to get alerts that it cannot be authenticated.
I did not get what I ordered and most does not work.
Published on Sept. 26 2010 by Ed

5.0 out of 5 stars Had no problems, May 6 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)

5.0 out of 5 stars FOR USE WITH BOOTCAMP (iMAC), Sept. 17 2013
Jaimie (Airdrie alberta) - See all my reviews
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (CD-ROM)
Mailed and received promptly. Setting up bootcamp was a little more work than I thought; but now that it's running, all is well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outdated but Awesome, Jan. 25 2013
Rushi G (North America) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (CD-ROM)
So, we all know that Windows 8 is out know so you probably don't want to get this, right? Well, Windows 8 isn't 100% stable yet, and Windows 7 is the trusted and tested option that probably works with everything. So, if you want something stable, get this. There are so many great things about Windows 7. I upgraded from XP, and oh boy, there is definitely a difference. By far, my favorite feature would have to be the "snap" features and aero. "Snap" basically allows you to easily "snap" any application to either the left, right, or whole screen. You could do this in earlier versions, but Windows 7 just makes it easier and it's just faster. I think Mac OS still doesn't have an option like this, unless you were to install Cinch. And I haven't seen something like this in Ubuntu either. Then there is Aero, which 1) adds a great look and feel to everything and 2) has a nice peek desktop feature. It's super convenient for going back to your desktop whenever you need it. I also like the 'mixer' feature under volume. It allows you to set different volumes for different applications. It's just a useful feature to have. Another nice feature is that you can search directly by pressing the start button. Or you can use the keyboard shortcut (windows key) which opens up the start menu. The search is surprisingly fast, and I had no problem finding my files on my 1 TB drive. I also like the personalization options in Windows 7. You can easily change themes, and easily install new themes. Microsoft has a wide selection on their site. As usual, Internet Explorer didn't impress me, but luckily all Chrome, Firefox, and Opera work very smoothly in the operating system. The file explorer is nice, but it does take a little bit of time to get used to coming from XP. Virus threats still exist so be sure to install a form of antivirus on the computer. All of my software works fine with Windows 7, and aside from the fact that you can't run Mac apps in it, I have no problems with Windows 7. Highly recommended for anyone who wants a stable system!

1.0 out of 5 stars ripped off, Sept. 26 2010
Ce commentaire est de: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (CD-ROM)
I did not get what I ordered and most does not work.

4.0 out of 5 stars great improvement, Jan. 29 2011
Ce commentaire est de: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (CD-ROM)
Just recently switched from PC to Mac, but wanted to be able to continue accessing my old Windows-based programs and files. Installed Parallels Desktop to enable me to install a "virtual" computer within a computer, and installed Windows 7 there. Microsoft has done their best effort yet to try and copy the slick performance of the Mac OS. It is much more intuitive and user friendly than XP. Would recommend this upgrade for those still sticking with PC.

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium