5.0 out of 5 stars Peace at last!
Published on April 22 2010 by Wendy E. Rae

3.0 out of 5 stars meh
Firstly this is a one size fits all bark collar -- wrongggg -- i think it could be a little smaller for small dogs -- i have a yorkie and he freezes everytime i put it on from how bit it is around his neck.

Published on Aug. 7 2010 by kjennings

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace at last!, April 22 2010
Wendy E. Rae - See all my reviews
This review is from: Multivet Anti Bark Citronella Spray Collar (Kitchen)
One of our beagles would love to be outside on our deck, however he barked at everything that passed us on the street. I would constantly have to yell at him to stop, which only helped momentarily. As soon as I walked away he would start again. I researched various anti bark devices, and thought this was the most humane. The first time Winston ran under a patio chair and wanted to come back in the house. The next time he was outside he didn't bark at all, and subsequent times after that he has barked less. I've only had to put the collar on him twice! It's nice to let him outside and know he's not a nuisance to the neighbours.

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked!, May 24 2010
K. Clayton "KC" (Toronto) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Multivet Anti Bark Citronella Spray Collar (Kitchen)
We put this collar on our dog, and by the 2nd day - no more barking! Our little dog used to love running around the backyard barking for hours, and has completely stopped. He doesn't even wear the collar anymore, 4 days later. Also, walking him was a bit of a disaster, he would bark at anything that moved. Now he doesn't bark even once. I wish I'd gotten this soooo long ago!

3.0 out of 5 stars meh, Aug. 7 2010
This review is from: Multivet Anti Bark Citronella Spray Collar (Kitchen)

It seems to work but he shakes his head sometimes like all dogs do and the collar reacts to that and i don't want him to be afraid to do things that are perfectly normal.

We can;t have it on him all the time either just because of the size of the thing, he can't lay down comfortably without choking himself so he still gets some barking in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Citronella Bark Collar Review, Feb. 22 2011
Joan Mcneil - See all my reviews
This review is from: Multivet Anti Bark Citronella Spray Collar (Kitchen)
I have a small toy poodle. I do Reiki and need him to be quiet for an hour which I'm sure is an unreasonable request to make of a toy poodle guarding the house and alerting me when the car door closes next door. The collar is very effective. He may need to test it with one bark but once he realizes it still works, I have my hour of quiet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Best for single pet families, Jan. 13 2011
This review is from: Multivet Anti Bark Citronella Spray Collar (Kitchen)
The collar does work as it's supposed to. Unfortunately when 2 dogs are barking at the same time, there's spray flying everywhere. Our dogs even appeared to have a duel with it. One was refraining from barking because he didn't like the spray and the other dog kept following him around and spraying the whole time. It unfortunately didn't work for our dogs, although I think it might if it was just the one dog to train.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really does work, Aug. 27 2012
This review is from: Multivet Anti Bark Citronella Spray Collar (Kitchen)
Worked right away and very easy to use. My dog doesn't bark excessively any more. I recommend it to all those who have dogs with barking problems and can't stop them.

2.0 out of 5 stars I guess we have a stubborn dog., Aug. 5 2012
This review is from: Multivet Anti Bark Citronella Spray Collar (Kitchen)
Didn't work for us. Our dog would just keep barking until the collar was empty. Oh, and he'd run around the house while barking as if the devil himself was after him. Funny to watch, but not funny in some situations when we NEED him to be quiet and he just keeps barking.

2.0 out of 5 stars May work for some dog breeds, but did not stay effective for mine, June 29 2011
This review is from: Multivet Anti Bark Citronella Spray Collar (Kitchen)
I have a 10 month old West Highland Terrier who tends to bark for any occasion. This collar seemed like an ideal and humane solution.

After placing it on her, she did respond to the initial spray by ceasing to bark. However, over the course of 2 weeks, she gradually increasingly ignored the spray until now she no longer even notices it. She will go on a barking spree with the collar going off constantly.

Perhaps if the scent was more unpleasant for her it would have been more effective, but right now she has become a walking citronella dispenser.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, Oct. 27 2011
This review is from: Multivet Anti Bark Citronella Spray Collar (Kitchen)
I've used this collar for two dogs. My terrier barked at everything, all the time. I tried squirting him with water, putting a blanket over his kennel, using the little gadgets that make high frequency sounds to dissuade him... finally I found this and used it once and it seriously solved the problem. After using it once I just had to show it to him to make him stop barking - didnt even have to put it on.

I also used this with my bulldog puppy. Now I just have to say, "I'll get the collar," and she stops barking right away.

This really was a lifesaver for me and I highly recommend it. I did also try the plain spray that doesn't have the citronella scent and it wasnt effective. You definitely need the citronella... it makes all the difference. I recommend this collar!

1.0 out of 5 stars Money thrown out the window, May 5 2014
This review is from: Multivet Anti Bark Citronella Spray Collar (Kitchen)
We have a Dobermann who just loves to hear his own voice.
We were told this would be a good way to stop his insane barking as we have tried mostly everything else.
It didn't even faze him, he backed up and spun around the first few times for it surprised him then he got used to it and
will try to defy it each time.
For us it was a total waste of money.
As for the seller though, it was shipped fast and I give him a good rating.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›