march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on May 5, 2014
We have a Dobermann who just loves to hear his own voice.
We were told this would be a good way to stop his insane barking as we have tried mostly everything else.
It didn't even faze him, he backed up and spun around the first few times for it surprised him then he got used to it and
will try to defy it each time.
For us it was a total waste of money.
As for the seller though, it was shipped fast and I give him a good rating.
on October 8, 2013
We already had a large collar that was too big for our shitzu. The picture showed a small dog so I took for granted it would be a small collar. There was no information about returns. So I have 2 collars I can't use. You need to have a picture of a big dog for that collar.
on July 7, 2010
I bought this for my maltese but it is very cumbersome around a small dog and keeps "turning over" so when she barks the spray either doesn't work or sprays downwards. No matter what I try to do to keep it upright it does not stay. I wasted my money. I would not recommend this to anyone. I also bought extra citronella so I wasted my money on that too.
on November 29, 2013
Will not work unless the dog bark strongly. But worse, it needs to be refill every 2-3 shots. Not good.
on April 1, 2014
The product got lost and the provider wouldn't replace or refund us. Definitely not recommended!
on March 31, 2016