4.0 out of 5 stars Handy and make easy for boxing
Why 4 stars? because if it could add weight in the gloves, that'll be perfect! Generally, they are a great accessories for motion game. You don't need to holding the game remotes and you just need to focus your posture while playing exercise game! Recommended for this accessory to add-on at a reasonable price!
Published on May 22 2011 by Karen, Wu

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Product
Published 19 months ago by Jason

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Product, April 25 2013
This review is from: Wii Knockout Boxing Gloves - Standard Edition (Video Game)
These mitts are nice. They feel well constructed and the controllers fit snugly in the pockets. My only issue with them is that I have big hands and, while I can get them on easily enough, they are difficult to remove and I worry that I'm going to wreck the finger holes. Also the top buttons are tricky to access without taking the controller out of the glove and the B-button is all but impossible to get at.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy and make easy for boxing, May 22 2011
Karen, Wu (Brossard, Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wii Knockout Boxing Gloves - Standard Edition (Video Game)

Wii Knockout Boxing Gloves - Standard Edition
Wii Knockout Boxing Gloves - Standard Edition by CTA Digital (Nintendo Wii)
CDN$ 18.99