5.0 out of 5 stars Good Game
It's a pretty good game, the buttons are fairly simple on the Wii compared to the other consoles. There aren't as many types of moves, but it's still fun to play. I would recommend it, it's better playing with a friend, but it's also a decent game to play occasionally as well.
Published 1 month ago by Kevin

3.0 out of 5 stars I think I played it once or twice
Action packed! I know my Kid loves it. I bought it for him and he hasn't grown tired of it yet!
Published 2 months ago by hammyhamster

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Game, March 17 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars I think I played it once or twice, Jan. 29 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Fighting Game On The Wii, Dec 1 2010
James D White (Toronto, ON, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Wii (Video Game)
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom is an amazing win for not only Wii, but the worldwide audience overall. As I consider it to be the true successor of Marvel vs. Capcom 2, TVC melds a few classic Capcom characters with an otherwise totally unknown roster and still manages to make a fighter that can pull anyone in within a matter of moments. The game-play is simple enough for a fighting game newbie, but deep enough for seasoned brawlers to really sink their teeth into and enjoy.

There are a few inherent downsides to the experience, including the fact that half the roster is entirely unknown outside of Japan, and there's always the issue of TVC being 'too casual' or 'too hardcore' for certain people. But when it comes to taking the tried and true Vs. formula that Capcom has continued over the years and making something truly unique and captivating for the Wii crowd, I say "mission accomplished."

The roster is extremely diverse, there's plenty of content to unlock (most of which was never found in the Japanese version), and the core game-play is just downright fun. I may be in the minority, but I'd take a few rounds of Tatsunoko vs. Capcom over Street Fighter IV any day. It's no wonder 360 and PS3 fans are begging for the game to see a multi-console version, as Ultimate All-Stars is a true gem worthy of the Capcom fighting legacy. Highly Recommended.

ARRAY(0xb657396c)

Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Wii
Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Wii by Capcom (Nintendo Wii)
CDN$ 34.99 CDN$ 19.95