5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing tool

2.0 out of 5 stars problems with the chuck
Published 20 months ago by Alejandro Balbis

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing tool, Aug. 20 2013
This review is from: Milwaukee 2410-22 M12 12-Volt 3/8-Inch Drill/Driver (Tools & Hardware)
I have shopped for months to get the best set out there of 12v drill. I am not disappointed with the product. I have also bought other tools from this line and being very surprised with the performance. I use it for light to medium work about once a week. I have tried to drill concrete with this tool but since it's not hammer it does not work very well, but i was still able to accomplish the work.

Pros:

Last long
battery indicator
battery charges quickly
durable construction

Cons:

Led light location (the light is good but some competitor have 3 led around the chuck which make it better to view in dark spot)

Overall and amazing tool for home owners.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally i have a good cordless drill, Jan. 27 2012
I had a Mastercraft before and it was really sucky. It was heavy, took 5 hours to charge and stayed charged for like a day. This drill stays charged forever, is more powerful, lightweight, takes 30 min. to charge etc... no comparison. I love it. It's perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great drill!, Dec 9 2012
I was discouraged by a friend who didn't think that I should be buying a 12V drill. He didn't think that this one would have enough power and that the battery voltage wouldn't meet my needs. After reading other reviews, I chose not to take his advice and went with this drill and I haven't looked back.

I'm in the middle of basement renovations and I decided to drill vs. nail the studs. By the time the battery is dead, the other one is long changed. It's light and easy to get into those tight places. I.E. the bulkhead. It has more than enough power to drill 2 1/2" and 3" screws.

My only complaint is that it heats up (both the battery and the drill) after screwing a number of 3" screws in a row (80). Perhaps this is the case with most drills? I don't know but I thought that I would just pass on this observation.

I'm very pleased with this product and it's more than enough drill for my purposes.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAPA, April 25 2013
"WOW" How can they make a cordless drill with a 5 year warranty for such a modest price.... I have other MILWAUKEE cordless drills and love them. They are the only cordless manufacturer that I know to offer a 5 year warranty, that tells me how confident they are about their product. " THANK YOU AMAZON FOR MAKING THIS TOOL SO AFFORDABLE "
Update: I'm very impressed with this drill, it's tougher than I thought, one day while working on my roof the drill fell off and landed on an interlock patio... I thought that would be the end of that drill, but to my surprise it work as well as before, and there was only the lightest of scratches on the housing, you really had to look to see it.
One more thing the price of this drill has doubled since my purchase, I paid $107.95 about, now it's $215.00, " I wonder why that is?"
Regards Phil Champagne

5.0 out of 5 stars Super drill!, Sept. 4 2012
texjohn (Texada Island, BC Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Really got tired of reaching for a cordless drill that wasn't dead because it had not been used for a while -- lithium batteries don't do that. So I purchased this one. Great choice!

Small and powerful. Couldn't find anything I normally do that this little beauty didn't do with ease. Yes I was wowed considering the very compact size. I was really happy to see the drill shipped with the new Red Lithium batteries which are supposed to be a big improvement over the old ones.

I was surprised to see so many reviews talking about how hard it is to remove the battery -- not so if you are pressing on the 'tabs'.

All in all I am very pleased with this purchase and of course the great service for Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this drill, July 21 2012
I use drills a lot and over the years have owned a number of different 9v - 18v cordless drills. This is my first Milwaukee drill and it has quickly become a favourite. It is compact yet still has a very solid feel to it. Torque and battery power are surprisingly good for 12v and the built-in led to light up the work area is a nice bonus.

As already mentioned, removing the battery isn't as easy as it could be but I like the rest of the drill so much that battery removal is a non-issue for me. I plan on adding more Milwaukee M12 tools to my collection.

Ordering through Amazon was a breeze, shipping was free and delivery was quick. Five stars for Amazon too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, but powerful., July 13 2012
This drill has become my new "do all" drill. To clarify, I can use it for anything except for drilling holes 3/8" and over, and sinking 3" lag bolts and over. That is a lot of things, and anyways, you want an 18v or corded drill for those bigger jobs. The drill can do about 7 3/8" holes right through a 6" square treated post.

I can average about 200 screws that are 2 1/2" and. 100 screws that are 3 1/2". I use it for building a whole house almost.

Side note: the extended battery for this drill would make it even better than it already is.

2.0 out of 5 stars problems with the chuck, Nov. 4 2013
This drill has a lot of power, feels good in my hand, the battery so far is O.K. but the chuck is not good, sometimes it loosens, does not matter how hard you tighten it. The other problem with the chuck is the same drill bit sometimes runs true, sometimes does not, it is like removing the bit and installing it again until it runs O.K. I had a DeWalt for many years and never a problem, this is my first Milwakee tool and I do not know if there will be another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price, a good little drill, July 23 2012
Surprisingly strong torque. The tiny battery lasts longer than I'd have thought and charges quickly. No obviously fragile parts. The carrying case, could be more compact, have icons to let you know where and in what orientation the components go and have a way to hold the battery charger chord in place so that closing the lid is less fussy. I have the same complaint for my Makita and Dewalt cases.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super avant qu'ils ne hausse le prix..., April 4 2013
Ça c'est de la qualité.... très fort et bonne pile... j'ai remarqué en regardant les autres produits qu'il faut aussi vérifier si les piles sont inclues... et la capacité des piles.... le seul hic.... la lumière ne fonctionne que lorsqu'on appuie sur l'accélérateur... il serait agréable de pouvoir la laissé allumé indépendamment... merci et bonsoir....

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›