5.0 out of 5 stars Finally i have a good cordless drill
I had a Mastercraft before and it was really sucky. It was heavy, took 5 hours to charge and stayed charged for like a day. This drill stays charged forever, is more powerful, lightweight, takes 30 min. to charge etc... no comparison. I love it. It's perfect.
Published on Jan. 27 2012 by danpare

2.0 out of 5 stars problems with the chuck
Published 5 months ago by Alejandro Balbis

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally i have a good cordless drill, Jan. 27 2012
Achat Amazon vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Milwaukee 2410-22 M12 12-Volt 3/8-Inch Drill/Driver (Tools & Hardware)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing tool, Aug. 20 2013
Achat Amazon vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I have shopped for months to get the best set out there of 12v drill. I am not disappointed with the product. I have also bought other tools from this line and being very surprised with the performance. I use it for light to medium work about once a week. I have tried to drill concrete with this tool but since it's not hammer it does not work very well, but i was still able to accomplish the work.

Pros:

Last long
battery indicator
battery charges quickly
durable construction

Cons:

Led light location (the light is good but some competitor have 3 led around the chuck which make it better to view in dark spot)

Overall and amazing tool for home owners.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect drill for small hands, March 21 2014
Achat Amazon vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I just love this drill. I've had cordless drills in the past but I never really used them. A Li-Ion drill though is a completely different beast. This drill is powerful, the battery lasts for ages. I use this thing every day and I really appreciate it. Another great Milwaukee tool!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, March 19 2014
Achat Amazon vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
For those small home jobs or trying to drill out a rivet on a plane this little guy will hold up to any job. With 2 batteries and a nice looking case you can't beat the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Feb. 16 2014
Achat Amazon vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This is perhaps the best drill I have ever used. Total quality right from the grip.
As usual another excellent tool from Milwaukee .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great. general purpose tool, Dec 31 2013
Achat Amazon vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This. Is a conpact size drill/driver that is ideal for general household user. It is well made and durable while having lots of torque for projects and is light weight. I love it.

2.0 out of 5 stars problems with the chuck, Nov. 4 2013
Achat Amazon vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This drill has a lot of power, feels good in my hand, the battery so far is O.K. but the chuck is not good, sometimes it loosens, does not matter how hard you tighten it. The other problem with the chuck is the same drill bit sometimes runs true, sometimes does not, it is like removing the bit and installing it again until it runs O.K. I had a DeWalt for many years and never a problem, this is my first Milwakee tool and I do not know if there will be another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars best present ever!, Sept. 20 2013
Achat Amazon vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Xmas time and I needed a gift for my boyfriend. hopped onto productreviews.com and this drill topped the chart and he loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the serious tinkerer, Sept. 9 2013
Achat Amazon vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This is a sturdy, strong, light drill, the most comfortable in the hand of any I have ever used. I bought a second one to keep at the farm.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAPA, April 25 2013
Achat Amazon vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
"WOW" How can they make a cordless drill with a 5 year warranty for such a modest price.... I have other MILWAUKEE cordless drills and love them. They are the only cordless manufacturer that I know to offer a 5 year warranty, that tells me how confident they are about their product. " THANK YOU AMAZON FOR MAKING THIS TOOL SO AFFORDABLE "
Update: I'm very impressed with this drill, it's tougher than I thought, one day while working on my roof the drill fell off and landed on an interlock patio... I thought that would be the end of that drill, but to my surprise it work as well as before, and there was only the lightest of scratches on the housing, you really had to look to see it.
One more thing the price of this drill has doubled since my purchase, I paid $107.95 about, now it's $215.00, " I wonder why that is?"
Regards Phil Champagne