4.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, challenging workout
Published on March 19 2010 by CanadianNewMum

2.0 out of 5 stars A little slow and cheesy
I would recommend this video to someone wanting more of a meditative experience or beginner yoga but if you're more advanced, it is a bit slow and light. I had a little trouble with her instructions, such as "keep your heart light, eyes smiling". A little hokey for me...
Published on April 29 2011 by NG

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, challenging workout, March 19 2010
This review is from: Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga (DVD)
I bought this DVD for prenatal and like that it has the postnatal workout as well. I have only done the prenatal yoga practice and really like it. It is a challenging workout and I would not recommend it for beginners to yoga but that is the reason I like it. Also it is only half an hour and that is great to fit the time in when you are at home. There isn't a really deep relaxation at the end but to get in some stretching and poses that tone your body while pregnant this is a great DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for yogis with some experience, Oct. 30 2011
This review is from: Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga (DVD)
I'd done lots of yoga before getting pregnant and I found that Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga is perfect for me. I read a lot of reviews for other videos and was so afraid to end up buying an "easy" prenatal yoga DVD seeing as how I'm an experienced yogi already and kept myself pretty loose and flexible during my pregnancy working out on my own. I am super happy with this purchase! I would say that it might be a little intense for beginners but that if you're anywhere from a little to very experienced in yoga, you'll enjoy this workout for everything it offers. It challenged me and gave me the workout I was looking for. I didn't want easy. I wanted yoga for pregnancy that would keep me "fit" and "in shape" not one that would baby me and assume that just because I'm pregnant I'm unable to move. It's an invigorating cleanse for me and I thoroughly enjoy every minute of it. Very excited to have found this and looking forward to trying the postnatal video after I give birth!

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit dull, but very effective for prenatal discomfort!, March 1 2015
This review is from: Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga (DVD)
I find this a bit boring and the whole 'put one hand on your belly and one on your heart and feel your connection to your baby' bit a little silly, but this is clearly a workout designed by someone who understands how pregnancy affects your body - every time I complete the routine I can't believe how great I feel. It makes a huge difference for anyone who has pain or discomfort in their pelvis or back. I continued to use this DVD right up until my due date with only minor modifications to accommodate my belly. Looking back, this product was a must-have for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i was looking for, Feb. 12 2013
This review is from: Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga (DVD)
This DVD is gr8 because it is just the correct amount of yoga for all stages of your pregnancy. you can use it every day, I use it 2 times a day for a clam and relaxing workout in the morning and after lunch.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this dvd, May 29 2015
This review is from: Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga (DVD)
I love this dvd! I have literally used it every day since the end of my first trimester when it arrived. I have had a lot of trouble with waking up stiff and sore, and have had lots of leg cramping at night. This video has saved me and made it possible for me to actually build my strength and flexibility in preparation for birth. The yoga session is a good length (30 minutes), meaning I can easily fit it into my daily routine, and it offers a great range of poses with some modifications as your pregnancy progresses. I feel better physically and emotionally after each and every session!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, Jan. 8 2011
This review is from: Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga (DVD)
Was very impressed with the yoga and the connection she has you create with your baby. Thought it was great all around.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good yoga routine for someone who has practiced yoga before, Jan. 19 2015
This review is from: Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga (DVD)
Good yoga routine for someone who has practiced yoga before. The prenatal workout is great for firming up your arms. The DVD contains one prenatal and one postnatal routine. The routines were not very long, around 20 mins each. Easy to fit into a busy daily routine. Personally, I would have liked to have atleast two prenatal/postnatal routines for some workout variance though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Dec 31 2013
This review is from: Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga (DVD)
So far I have only done the prenatal, since I am still pregnant, and I LOVE it! I have tried another prenatal yoga DVD & hated it. So, I borrowed this one from a friend before I bought it and I so glad I did. I am 38 wks pregnant and still do this workout at least 3 times per week. It really stretches me out and relaxes my sore hips & its a great workout!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very gentle, Feb. 3 2013
This review is from: Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga (DVD)
I did some yoga before along with running and strength work. I find this yoga very gentle - i suppose very pregnancy appropriate, but I do not break a sweat. I mix it in with a couple other exercise vids i have purchased (summer sander and erin o'brien), so it is good for variety and a nice, gentle, stretch.

2.0 out of 5 stars A little slow and cheesy, April 29 2011

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga
Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga by Andrea Ambandos (DVD - 2009)
CDN$ 16.98 CDN$ 6.99