4.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, challenging workout
Published on March 19 2010 by CanadianNewMum

3.0 out of 5 stars it is pretty good...
A little too basic for me... I enjoy a little more out of my yoga sessions. But very relaxing for anyone.
Published 3 months ago by vanessa horobjowsky

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, challenging workout, March 19 2010
This review is from: Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga (DVD)
I bought this DVD for prenatal and like that it has the postnatal workout as well. I have only done the prenatal yoga practice and really like it. It is a challenging workout and I would not recommend it for beginners to yoga but that is the reason I like it. Also it is only half an hour and that is great to fit the time in when you are at home. There isn't a really deep relaxation at the end but to get in some stretching and poses that tone your body while pregnant this is a great DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for yogis with some experience, Oct. 30 2011
This review is from: Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga (DVD)
I'd done lots of yoga before getting pregnant and I found that Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga is perfect for me. I read a lot of reviews for other videos and was so afraid to end up buying an "easy" prenatal yoga DVD seeing as how I'm an experienced yogi already and kept myself pretty loose and flexible during my pregnancy working out on my own. I am super happy with this purchase! I would say that it might be a little intense for beginners but that if you're anywhere from a little to very experienced in yoga, you'll enjoy this workout for everything it offers. It challenged me and gave me the workout I was looking for. I didn't want easy. I wanted yoga for pregnancy that would keep me "fit" and "in shape" not one that would baby me and assume that just because I'm pregnant I'm unable to move. It's an invigorating cleanse for me and I thoroughly enjoy every minute of it. Very excited to have found this and looking forward to trying the postnatal video after I give birth!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i was looking for, Feb. 12 2013
This review is from: Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga (DVD)
This DVD is gr8 because it is just the correct amount of yoga for all stages of your pregnancy. you can use it every day, I use it 2 times a day for a clam and relaxing workout in the morning and after lunch.

3.0 out of 5 stars it is pretty good..., May 16 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Not too easy, not too hard, March 24 2014
This review is from: Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga (DVD)
Both the prenatal and postnatal sections were "just right". And the postnatal section is just for mom - no babies!

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, March 19 2014
This review is from: Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga (DVD)
I like that the video is film in nature. Also good routine, easy to do. Only thing that I don't like is that some postures are repeating.

4.0 out of 5 stars relaxing, March 11 2014
J. Johnson (Sydney, Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga (DVD)
easy to follow, relaxing workout, some tough positions as I am not a regular yogi.
Love the stretch that I get during. It is a little short at 20 mins but then it is also easy to fit into my day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, Feb. 23 2014
This review is from: Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga (DVD)
Excellent prenatal DVD! I love doing this, it is such a great stretch and strengthening routine. Highly recommend! I am looking forward to the postnatal DVD.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price., Jan. 30 2014
This review is from: Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga (DVD)
The DVD is easy to follow if you have not done a lot of yoga in the past. It is about 30 mins and easy to work into your routine. However I do feel as if it is better for those looking for an easy workout or who are not at high fitness level.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Dec 31 2013
This review is from: Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga (DVD)
So far I have only done the prenatal, since I am still pregnant, and I LOVE it! I have tried another prenatal yoga DVD & hated it. So, I borrowed this one from a friend before I bought it and I so glad I did. I am 38 wks pregnant and still do this workout at least 3 times per week. It really stretches me out and relaxes my sore hips & its a great workout!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga
Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga by Andrea Ambandos (DVD - 2009)
CDN$ 16.97 CDN$ 9.98