4.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, challenging workout
Published on March 19 2010 by CanadianNewMum

3.0 out of 5 stars it is pretty good...
A little too basic for me... I enjoy a little more out of my yoga sessions. But very relaxing for anyone.
Published 10 months ago by vanessa horobjowsky

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, challenging workout, March 19 2010
This review is from: Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga (DVD)
I bought this DVD for prenatal and like that it has the postnatal workout as well. I have only done the prenatal yoga practice and really like it. It is a challenging workout and I would not recommend it for beginners to yoga but that is the reason I like it. Also it is only half an hour and that is great to fit the time in when you are at home. There isn't a really deep relaxation at the end but to get in some stretching and poses that tone your body while pregnant this is a great DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for yogis with some experience, Oct. 30 2011
This review is from: Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga (DVD)
I'd done lots of yoga before getting pregnant and I found that Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga is perfect for me. I read a lot of reviews for other videos and was so afraid to end up buying an "easy" prenatal yoga DVD seeing as how I'm an experienced yogi already and kept myself pretty loose and flexible during my pregnancy working out on my own. I am super happy with this purchase! I would say that it might be a little intense for beginners but that if you're anywhere from a little to very experienced in yoga, you'll enjoy this workout for everything it offers. It challenged me and gave me the workout I was looking for. I didn't want easy. I wanted yoga for pregnancy that would keep me "fit" and "in shape" not one that would baby me and assume that just because I'm pregnant I'm unable to move. It's an invigorating cleanse for me and I thoroughly enjoy every minute of it. Very excited to have found this and looking forward to trying the postnatal video after I give birth!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i was looking for, Feb. 12 2013
This review is from: Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga (DVD)
This DVD is gr8 because it is just the correct amount of yoga for all stages of your pregnancy. you can use it every day, I use it 2 times a day for a clam and relaxing workout in the morning and after lunch.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit dull, but very effective for prenatal discomfort!, March 1 2015
This review is from: Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga (DVD)
I find this a bit boring and the whole 'put one hand on your belly and one on your heart and feel your connection to your baby' bit a little silly, but this is clearly a workout designed by someone who understands how pregnancy affects your body - every time I complete the routine I can't believe how great I feel. It makes a huge difference for anyone who has pain or discomfort in their pelvis or back. I continued to use this DVD right up until my due date with only minor modifications to accommodate my belly. Looking back, this product was a must-have for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, Jan. 8 2011
This review is from: Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga (DVD)
Was very impressed with the yoga and the connection she has you create with your baby. Thought it was great all around.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good yoga routine for someone who has practiced yoga before, Jan. 19 2015
This review is from: Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga (DVD)
Good yoga routine for someone who has practiced yoga before. The prenatal workout is great for firming up your arms. The DVD contains one prenatal and one postnatal routine. The routines were not very long, around 20 mins each. Easy to fit into a busy daily routine. Personally, I would have liked to have atleast two prenatal/postnatal routines for some workout variance though.

3.0 out of 5 stars it is pretty good..., May 16 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Not too easy, not too hard, March 24 2014
This review is from: Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga (DVD)
Both the prenatal and postnatal sections were "just right". And the postnatal section is just for mom - no babies!

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, March 19 2014
This review is from: Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga (DVD)
I like that the video is film in nature. Also good routine, easy to do. Only thing that I don't like is that some postures are repeating.

4.0 out of 5 stars relaxing, March 11 2014
J. Johnson (Sydney, Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga (DVD)
easy to follow, relaxing workout, some tough positions as I am not a regular yogi.
Love the stretch that I get during. It is a little short at 20 mins but then it is also easy to fit into my day.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga
Element Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga by Andrea Ambandos (DVD - 2009)
CDN$ 16.98 CDN$ 6.99