4.0 out of 5 stars Good for its intended use
This product is good for its intended use (closet, hallway etc.). As the light is not so bright outdoor applications are not recommended. Double stick adhesive strips are worthless. After 8 hours on the wall one of the lights fell off. Remember to add the cost of buying 12 batteries for 3 lights. Motion sensor and day light sensor are working well.
Published on Feb. 17 2013 by K.M. Tanvir Ahmmed

3.0 out of 5 stars a mixed review
These are great lights for dark corners in stairwells and closets. But of the 3 that came in the package, only 2 are still working after 3 1/2 months of operation.
Published on Oct. 31 2012 by Harry Havey

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for its intended use, Feb. 17 2013
This review is from: Mr. Beams MB 723 Battery-Powered Motion-Sensing LED Stick-Anywhere Nightlight, 3-Pack (Tools & Hardware)

3.0 out of 5 stars a mixed review, Oct. 31 2012
Harry Havey (Winnipeg, Manitoba) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little light!, May 2 2012
I bought these lights after reading some of the reviews. I was expecting some problems, but was pleasently surprised. They are great, give off just the right amount of light, and sense movement about 7 to 10 feet away. Perfect for stairways and dark halls, and so convienient. I bought six and all work properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, Aug. 23 2012
I was looking for a low light for the hallway and my cat's litterbox (she has vision problems) and this is exactly what I needed. They are supposed to be a nightlight, so they aren't too bright, but are just bright enough to light your way down a hallway as in the picture. I installed using 3M Command strips (picture hanging style) to not mark the walls.
No complaints at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Useful Motion sensing LED light, Feb. 16 2014
This is a very useful gadget to place in area or pathway between your bed and the washroom. It lights up immediately upon sensing your motion. It does away having to fumble and look for the bedside light switch to turn on the light. It does not disturb your lethargic eyes as the MB 723 only lights up the pathway and is cool to your eyes. A versatile and practical gadget to have that shuts off automatically.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought 2 sets, Sept. 17 2013
E. Chan (Vancouver, Canada) - See all my reviews
This is my second set of mr beams, they are great for the stairwell where you don't have outlets. They do take a lot of batteries but I find they do last months long. We use rechargeables and that seem fine. Even gave a couple to mother-in-law who likes them lots too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprising quality, Dec 18 2014
When I gave these a test run I was really disappointed with their brightness. After my initial trial, I realized I was using rechargeable batteries that had been sitting on a shelf for a month or two (and consequently had lost most of their charge). Upon realizing this, I replaced the batteries with regular non-rechargeable batteries and gave the light another shot.

I nearly blinded myself.

These things are BRIGHT. One of these easily lights my wardrobe in pitch black and even provide nice additional light in the morning when there isn't direct light in my bedroom. The motion sensor is also low-light-activated, so when there is plenty of light available it will not waste your batteries. I've mounted mine to the top of the wardrobe on the inside (with the sensor facing down). The light has activated immediately upon opening the door every time I've tried and does not shut off until I've closed the doors or left the room for long enough for it to time out. I have not seen it falsely activate while the doors are closed so far.

The double-sided tape is crap and will destroy your drywall/vinyl/finish if you ever want to remove it (as you should expect) but is held up just fine with the small 3M ones.

I really have no complaints about this unit except a minor one; in the company's advertisement video for the unit they claim that the screws on the back can be unscrewed by hand. This is bull and the screw has such a wide trough that it requires a flat-head screwdriver that is quite thick or at least wide enough to provide leverage (a quarter or larger coin may work if you don't have a screwdriver wide enough).

Overall, top quality. Now I just need to figure out where I want to put the other two.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is also great for washroom, March 3 2015
I was looking for a night light for our staircase since it doesn't have any plugs nearby we just placed this on top of the stairs it lights up whenever we pass by. It is also great for washroom, we don't get blinded by turning up the light at night anymore. Even better if you boys at home no more excuse for them to not aim properly, if you know what I mean. So far they work great the one on the stair case is still using its first set of battery. I haven't used them for outdoor so I can't comment about it. but I think they could be of great use in a very dark shed. The light itself isn't super bright but bright enough to know where you heading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Lights, Jan. 26 2014
Place them anywhere you need a little extra light. I use mine beside my bedroom clock. Just move, and it lights up the face. It comes on unwanted at times so don't shine it towards yourself. Also use one in the bathroom and in my desk downstairs. Balances nicely on any flat surface.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them! These work exactly as advertised, Jan. 26 2015
Love them! These work exactly as advertised. I don't know how long the batteries will last so can't comment on that yet, but we have these at the top of each flight of stairs and they work perfectly at night, brightly lighting up the stairs for the late night jaunts downstairs. Next time they are on sale, I am buying more, for sure! I also have some of the outdoor ones (for the deck and a couple of them with spikes for the front path) and they work perfectly as well, including during frigid temperature, through the rain and the snow. Well done, Mr. Beams!