5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to set up and great quality
Published on Jan. 1 2011 by A. Brennan

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for it's Price/Value
The ADMPF108F is pretty good on what it offers based on its price.

Published on Jan. 2 2010 by theReviewer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to set up and great quality, Jan. 1 2011
This review is from: Aluratek ADMPF108F Digital Frame with 512 MB Built-In Memory (Black) (Electronics)
I did much research before settling on this product as I did not want to purchase something that would only last for a week or be a pain to set up. Especially since this was bought as a gift for someone. This is the second one I've bought since these didgital frames have been around and I must say this was less expensive and far easier to set up than the first "name brand" I bought before. Plus it's quality and features blew the other one away. No regrets, this is by far the best bang for the buck out there.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for it's Price/Value, Jan. 2 2010
theReviewer (Calgary, AB, Canada) - See all my reviews
The ADMPF108F is pretty good on what it offers based on its price.

Pros: The display is excellent. It has quite a few functions, from playing Videos and MP3s to a calendar/time feature with alarm clock (and of course, photos). It even displays e-books, although I doubt if most folks out there will ever use that feature. Like many other similar frames, it is USB and SD/SDHC capability. And the frame is pretty good-looking as well - the slim black look will pretty much fit any room.

Cons: The remote controller could improve. It requires proper alignment to wherever the sensor is on the device (yet to figure out), and required repeated button-press several times. The instruction manual/guide is pretty much useless since it does not actually mention how to use all of the features. Moreover, Aluratek's website does not even list this manual as a PDF. The copy feature did not impress me either (nor does the manual explain how to copy files from your memory stick/card to the device). But I don't think you can copy an entire folder, only individual files. So if I have 50 favourite pictures, then that's a lot of button-pushing.

Other comments: This product is not meant as an MP3 player. It is great for pictures and (family/casual) videos. Also great as a digital time-piece. I would recommend this product for general use, nothing extraordinarily fancy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, July 31 2013
Simple but is doing exactly what I bought it for; showing off my wedding pictures! Bought a 8 GB memory card for $10 and it's good to go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Digital Frame, July 17 2013
I bought this frame and put all my daughter's pictures on it, rather than trying to print them out and place in an album that no one gets to see at a quick glance. So far, I love it. I read the comments before purchasing, and someone said they wished there was a random photo selection. This almost put me off from buying and I thought I could try it since it's not expensive and having them play in order wouldn't be so bad......BUT there IS a random selection. YAY. You just have to use the remote, start hitting buttons and find the options (That's all I did, didn't look at instructions since it's quite simple to use)

In short, I'm purchasing more for the proud grandparents to display all the pictures!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product for your money., Sept. 28 2012
Ordered this product as a gift for my sister. Both our parents passed away within 2 months of each other and thought this would be a wonderful gift of memories. Loaded the pictures onto the flash card easy enough but after hrs and hrs of playing with it....still can't seem to load them onto the internal memory for some reason?? Also, the pictures weren't playing in the order in which I had placed them on the flash card. After trying to get them in order on the frame (could use better instructions with this product) I was still unable to put them in proper order. Finally deleted them all off the flash card and reloaded it. It then finally worked in proper order after many wasted hrs of playing with it. I also loaded some music onto it. The sound quality is good. Still unsure about some of the features like the backlight. It has quite a few features which is good. Clock, alarm, etc.
All in all, even after wasting many hrs loading it I am quite happy with it. Picture quality is good as is the music. My only real complaint would be better instructions with this item.
I've now ordered 1 for myself as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Non Existent Customer Service, July 24 2014
While the frame is pretty good, the Aluratek Customer Service is NOT. Having an issue with pictures showing sideways on my frame, even though they are the correct way in my files. In spite of 2 email to Aluratek's customer service time I have not heard back from anyone as of it - been over a month! NOT IMPRESSED. Just for that, wouldn't recommend this, or any Aluratek product. Customer Service should be the backbone of any company - a lesson that Aluratek obviously has yet to learn.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, Dec 23 2013
Tom C - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Nice quality frame. Gave as a gift and I believe it was received well. Get a good 8GB+ card in there and you'll be able to load more than enough photos.

3.0 out of 5 stars rapport qualité prix très intéressant., Aug. 7 2014
Le résultat des photos à l'écran est très intéressant. Certaines photos, comme celle prise avec un ipod ou iphone sont difficilement transférable. Cela demande beaucoup de travail inutilement. IL y a beaucoup d'option intéressante pour le démarrage du cadre mais celle de photo demande une manipulation manuelle ce qui rend cette option mon utile. Tandis que l'option calendrier fonction très bien tant qu'à elle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy, March 28 2011
Dean Gugler (Rural Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
I am very pleased with the Digital Photo Frame. It is easy to operate and has good quality sound for the video and music selections.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Feb. 12 2014
My friends and I ordered this for a friend's birthday. She doesn't have any issues with it which is great.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›