countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on July 24, 2014
While the frame is pretty good, the Aluratek Customer Service is NOT. Having an issue with pictures showing sideways on my frame, even though they are the correct way in my files. In spite of 2 email to Aluratek's customer service time I have not heard back from anyone as of it - been over a month! NOT IMPRESSED. Just for that, wouldn't recommend this, or any Aluratek product. Customer Service should be the backbone of any company - a lesson that Aluratek obviously has yet to learn.
on January 2, 2010
The ADMPF108F is pretty good on what it offers based on its price.

Pros: The display is excellent. It has quite a few functions, from playing Videos and MP3s to a calendar/time feature with alarm clock (and of course, photos). It even displays e-books, although I doubt if most folks out there will ever use that feature. Like many other similar frames, it is USB and SD/SDHC capability. And the frame is pretty good-looking as well - the slim black look will pretty much fit any room.

Cons: The remote controller could improve. It requires proper alignment to wherever the sensor is on the device (yet to figure out), and required repeated button-press several times. The instruction manual/guide is pretty much useless since it does not actually mention how to use all of the features. Moreover, Aluratek's website does not even list this manual as a PDF. The copy feature did not impress me either (nor does the manual explain how to copy files from your memory stick/card to the device). But I don't think you can copy an entire folder, only individual files. So if I have 50 favourite pictures, then that's a lot of button-pushing.

Other comments: This product is not meant as an MP3 player. It is great for pictures and (family/casual) videos. Also great as a digital time-piece. I would recommend this product for general use, nothing extraordinarily fancy.
on February 7, 2013
Since it was bought as a gift for the parents and they are not overly tech savvy, it was not that great. You get what you pay for, but I would have liked a larger screen, easier instructions, RANDOM photo option. My Desktop picture screensaver will likely get more use, especially since whenever you take photos they go through the computer to get sent here there and everywhere, so they are new to the screensaver automatically.
on August 7, 2014
Le résultat des photos à l'écran est très intéressant. Certaines photos, comme celle prise avec un ipod ou iphone sont difficilement transférable. Cela demande beaucoup de travail inutilement. IL y a beaucoup d'option intéressante pour le démarrage du cadre mais celle de photo demande une manipulation manuelle ce qui rend cette option mon utile. Tandis que l'option calendrier fonction très bien tant qu'à elle.
on September 17, 2013
The frame does as advertised. The picture quality seems alright and the automatic timer for it to turn on and off is pretty useful. However they didn't seem to put much attention to the remote. It's pretty cheaply made, doesn't work 100% of the time and we can only use it when we're about a meter from the frame, so it's not as useful as it should be.
on July 24, 2012
I recently bought this for a gift. I was not totally disappointed with it. It looks. Nice and the interface is better than some I have seen. However the image quality was just ok. I would definitely not buy this one again just for that reason.
on January 14, 2016
I am happy with the quality of the screen on this digital photo frame, but am SO disappointed there is no way to view images in random order. Also the power cable is very short which limits where you can use this frame.
on January 2, 2016
We're having issues with this product. No matter what usb or Sandisk card we use - the pictures that show up are sideways and upside down. That's not the way we entered them. Very disappointed -
on January 31, 2015
Images are clear, works fine but haven't found a random cycle for the pictures? They always appear in the same order which can be redondant.
on July 22, 2014
I couldn't get it to play videos, tried a number of formats, was not clear which were supported.
For photos it was what I expected.