countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on August 17, 2012
I am glad I only paid the 39. I agree with the comments regarding very short use time. It is a powerful vac for the size when its working but dont count on it for long jobs -5mins. It would be nice if it had an a/c option. Otherwise its a solid machine with good accessories. I am trying the suggestion of mutiple twenty hour charges to see if it improves working time.
on July 3, 2014
The Black & Decker Flex Hand Vac is garbage. the suction is pathetic, the battery, which takes 24hrs to charge, doesn't even last through 5 minutes of use. It's pretty much useless. Not worth the $80 I paid for it.
on November 17, 2015
I had this little buster for a few years and used it daily for cleaning around and in pet cages. Great thing, took a lot of abuse, very durable. As other reviews complained a short battery life, is true about 15 minutes before recharge but perfect for my tasks and flex hose great for tighter areas. Just upgraded to the flex lithium, which empties easier and is a bit quieter but the case looks as though may not handle being dropped or bumped against things. Filter is washable, so does not need replaced.
on September 6, 2012
vacuum works well. it comes with a lot of attachments. easy to carry around and use. wished it had a lithium battery instead to ensure it lasts longer
on September 7, 2012
I like this vacuum cleaner. I have used this for over two months, and have not seen any problem with the battery. I did charge the battery for 20 hours.
on August 17, 2012
This is first time I bought something from Amazon. Actually I found it is a really wonderful experience. For me, Ebay was a nightmare. So I never buy anything online anymore. But Amazon is really good, fast shipping, high quality products. I love this small, portable vacuum for home use. Although it is only lasting 10 minutes. It is enough for me. Consideration the price, it is a good deal.
on February 10, 2016
Look else where!! These vacuums don't work they have very low suction!! I had a 7.2 V Dustbuster with a floor extension that worked flawlessly for decades!! This one has never worked well so I bought a Black-and-Decker-12V-Cordless-Cyclone-Hand-Vacuum-CHV1210 which is just as bad!! DO NOT waste your money on either of these products, they have very low suction!! Look elsewhere!!
on December 24, 2015
Works okay for the money but unless you buy a Dyson you can't expect a lot out of handheld vacuums. Doesn't run more than about 10-15 minutes on a full charge which is a little challenging when cleaning your car. Handy design though and it looks cool. Arrived on time and was a good buying experience.
on June 24, 2015
It's a verry nice little vacuum, you will have to charg it and discharg it completely about 5 times before the battery gets better. Très bonne petite balayeuse. Seul défaut, le petit balais de mauvaise qualité, les poils sont tout de suite devenus tout bouffis.
on February 4, 2016
battery life is small, but works for when I need it, had it three years now, and even my three yr old can do quick jobs with it. just wish it didn't take so long to change or lasted longer

See 1 answered question