countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on December 27, 2012
The speakers are extraordinary. The sound from these speakers is incredible. Attached to my iPod creates a system that can compete with the best!
on February 14, 2014
Wow is all I can say I've never had such good speakers for my computer before, big & clear sound!
on August 31, 2013
I love the sound that comes out of these speakers. There are two speakers on each of the units for a total of four. These are perfect for getting better sound from my laptop. I use these primarily to listen to music and watch movies and videos in my room. I got these because I didn't want to always put on headphones when I wanted to listen to something. They are also quite durable. I mean, I haven't had any problems with them after a few weeks. So yeah, I would recommend these to anyone looking for an affordable pair of computer speakers to use in their bedroom or dorm room.
on February 22, 2015
Good sound quality and a good price
on December 27, 2014
It was very easy to setup. They look great and the sound cranked fills the whole ground floor of my house.
A little expensive but overall a great product.
on June 19, 2013
I'm also using them for a laptop right now until I can get a desktop. If you're looking for speakers to use with a laptop I wouldn't recommend them. Simple to use, there's a little big and the shape for is a little weird.