march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Size: Infant|Color: Charcoal/Silver|Change
Price:$109.99 - $575.79

on August 11, 2013
This fits our UppaBaby Vista perfectly and keeps the little one toasty warm and dry. It's well made and I highly recommend it.
on April 7, 2014
This bundle Me Infant piece was amazing! Kept my newborn baby warm at each outing through fall and winter! Easy fit, easy to zip up and perfect for quick trips! Baby does not need winter clothes when travelling. Keeps baby warm in sub zero temperatures (we had temperature drops to -30 and more this year!). Fits the car seat perfectly not too snug and not too loose either. room for baby to move and kick his legs around and was able to tuck in a toy or two for baby to grab. Definitely a must by for newborns in winter time.
on March 27, 2014
We had some many thing for him, like jackets and pants and it was just painful to get him into it. This made our lives so much better and if you live pretty much anywhere in Canada (maybe not Vancour) you probably need the Arctic version. You just need an extra blanket to cover the shoulder and the neck and you are good to go out. We used for an entire winter and had no problems, I just wish they had an adult size one for myself sometimes :)
on December 13, 2012
From the image and colour name I assumed this product would be brown - but it is in fact grey. Great product - but I was a little disappointed as had really wanted a brown item vs. grey.
on March 6, 2014
This was the best investment I purchased for my little one. She was born in November, so this product has been used quite frequently. I am confident when I go out during snow storms or -30*C weather that she will be warm. Its weather resistant and protects her from the wind. I would recommend this product to anyone living in cold weather, or having a baby during winter months. It fits my baby trend seat perfectly, and very well constructed.
on December 8, 2013
Purchased the infant and toddler versions from Amazon. Only used the infant so far for my 4 month old baby but it's great so far. Good quality material, keeps baby nice and warm (sometimes too warm so I have to remove the top cover or fold it down), and hood gives extra protection. A little pricey but you get what you pay for. No need for extra blankets so far.
Update 2 years later - still in great condition and being used w another child.
Only suggestion - wished they used snaps instead of Velcro for the flap at the top. Otherwise, it's great.
I paid under $100 for mine so price seems to have gone up.
on November 14, 2014
awesome. love that we no longer have to bundle the wee monster for our stroller outings! This is very warm and wind proof..just a scarf and hat and we're good to go!
on May 9, 2014
Fits my chicco cortina perfectly and my baby is well covered from wind and rain. I recommend this product for stroller users especially in living in windy rainy city.
on September 24, 2015
LOVED this product! Lasted my kids until they were almost three. Kept them super warm and comfortable. Fit in our City Select stroller perfectly. Great product.
on January 23, 2013
it is good to have one during the winter. easy to clean, keep warm, even the price is higher than some other brand, but it is worth