5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a wet Canadian winter, Aug. 11 2013
Mrs Tupper (Vancouver, British Columbia Canada) - See all my reviews
This fits our UppaBaby Vista perfectly and keeps the little one toasty warm and dry. It's well made and I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8 2014
This review is from: JJ COLE JBMAHS Arctic Bundle Me Infant (Charcoal/Silver) (Baby Product)
Love the item :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy, May 9 2014
Fits my chicco cortina perfectly and my baby is well covered from wind and rain. I recommend this product for stroller users especially in living in windy rainy city.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have! Specially for Canadian winter!, April 7 2014
This bundle Me Infant piece was amazing! Kept my newborn baby warm at each outing through fall and winter! Easy fit, easy to zip up and perfect for quick trips! Baby does not need winter clothes when travelling. Keeps baby warm in sub zero temperatures (we had temperature drops to -30 and more this year!). Fits the car seat perfectly not too snug and not too loose either. room for baby to move and kick his legs around and was able to tuck in a toy or two for baby to grab. Definitely a must by for newborns in winter time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby survived the 2014 Canadian winter, March 27 2014
We had some many thing for him, like jackets and pants and it was just painful to get him into it. This made our lives so much better and if you live pretty much anywhere in Canada (maybe not Vancour) you probably need the Arctic version. You just need an extra blanket to cover the shoulder and the neck and you are good to go out. We used for an entire winter and had no problems, I just wish they had an adult size one for myself sometimes :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 6 2014
This was the best investment I purchased for my little one. She was born in November, so this product has been used quite frequently. I am confident when I go out during snow storms or -30*C weather that she will be warm. Its weather resistant and protects her from the wind. I would recommend this product to anyone living in cold weather, or having a baby during winter months. It fits my baby trend seat perfectly, and very well constructed.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FOR WINTER, Dec 8 2013
Purchased the infant and toddler versions from Amazon. Only used the infant so far for my 4 month old baby but it's great so far. Good quality material, keeps baby nice and warm (sometimes too warm so I have to remove the top cover or fold it down), and hood gives extra protection. A little pricey but you get what you pay for. No need for extra blankets so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, Jan. 23 2013
it is good to have one during the winter. easy to clean, keep warm, even the price is higher than some other brand, but it is worth

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, Dec 13 2012
Easy to use, super warm. My little guy always has cold hands but in his bundle me they are warm. It's great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Colour is grey, vs. brown, Dec 13 2012
From the image and colour name I assumed this product would be brown - but it is in fact grey. Great product - but I was a little disappointed as had really wanted a brown item vs. grey.