4.0 out of 5 stars Works great
Nice compact keyboard, for the price you can't go wrong. Plugged it in and it works great, may buy another one.
Published 15 months ago by Kevin Suggett

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor product
Delivery good, keyboard did not perform as expected. Keys do not always react, very hard to type a sentence. Returned item.
Published on April 26 2011 by John Barnes

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor product, April 26 2011
This review is from: Foldable Flexible Silicone USB Keyboard For PC Desktop Laptop Notebook - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad !, March 14 2013
For a inexpensive keyboard like this, not bad !
Did not break after a few months, but still have some problems when I try to write fast.
I got used to that you have to push hard keys but I still cannot be as effective than on another classic keyboard.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, Jan. 9 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Travel silicone keyboard, March 17 2012
I had high hopes for using this keyboard with my tablet when I travel because I find it cumbersome to type on the tablet screen. However, this keyboard really doesn't work very well. It is nothing like a normal computer keyboard. The keys are hard to press and often two of the same letter show up because you have to push so hard. It makes for very, very slow typing, and I would be better off just using the table keyboard! Good thing I did not spend very much money on this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, Dec 11 2011
Need a lot of force to depress the keys; impossible to touch-type on this keyboard. Also, the cable is very short and needs an extension. Unless you have a habit of spilling drinks on your keyboard, don't bother. At least it was cheap; it's not even worth the trouble to return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This keyboard is great!, Nov. 8 2011
J. Colli-Srey "Orijennal" (Montreal, Canada) - See all my reviews
I read about flexible keyboards in a random article while surfing the net and was curious, which lead me to Amazon to see what they might cost. I was so surprised to find this *very* affordable keyboard listed, and so I decided to buy it, all the time thinking that if it wasn't what I had expected, at least I hadn't spent too much. I am so happy I decided to buy it! It is everything I wanted and the price is amazing! It works well, is comfortable to type with, is quiet, is truly flexible and is really just PERFECT. I roll it up and stick it in my school bag, it has worked everytime, and I am very, very happy. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars foldable keyboard, Aug. 15 2011
totally fantastic
just fold
it up and take it everywhere
plugs in usb of my android tablet when I don't feel like tapping

ARRAY(0xb585518c)