Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Countdown to Black Friday in Lawn & Garden

on February 2, 2011
This product is simply the best of the best. Obviously, not for dummies who doesnt know how to use computer , and of course not for stupid people who pay money to fix computers !!!!!!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 9, 2010
We are a family of three. My father, my brother and moi. We were advised to install this horrid anti-virus software by a supposedly well-known professional in Toronto.
Little did we know that the installation of this "gremlin" would damage our 3 desktop computers by letting malware software be installed on our computer... Anyways, to cut the story short, the damages cost us about $350 for our 3 computers in total. With Mcaffee the advantage you get not "Conan the Destroyer", "Macaffee the Annihilator of your Computer". Therefore, I would highly recommend you to gain the best anti-virus software which is Kaspersky... That is my little two cents....:)...Therefore, Kaspersky all the way highly recommended.:)
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse