Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage pinata Cook Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions

McAfee Antivirus Plus 2010 3-User
Price:$59.99+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on February 2, 2011
This product is simply the best of the best. Obviously, not for dummies who doesnt know how to use computer , and of course not for stupid people who pay money to fix computers !!!!!!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on August 9, 2010
We are a family of three. My father, my brother and moi. We were advised to install this horrid anti-virus software by a supposedly well-known professional in Toronto.
Little did we know that the installation of this "gremlin" would damage our 3 desktop computers by letting malware software be installed on our computer... Anyways, to cut the story short, the damages cost us about $350 for our 3 computers in total. With Mcaffee the advantage you get not "Conan the Destroyer", "Macaffee the Annihilator of your Computer". Therefore, I would highly recommend you to gain the best anti-virus software which is Kaspersky... That is my little two cents....:)...Therefore, Kaspersky all the way highly recommended.:)
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again