5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the Best
This product is simply the best of the best. Obviously, not for dummies who doesnt know how to use computer , and of course not for stupid people who pay money to fix computers !!!!!!!
Published on Feb. 2 2011 by Alexander Taratine

1.0 out of 5 stars THE WORST ANTI-VIRUS WHICH INSTALLS VIRUSES
We are a family of three. My father, my brother and moi. We were advised to install this horrid anti-virus software by a supposedly well-known professional in Toronto.
Published on Aug. 9 2010 by sikandar

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the Best, Feb. 2 2011
This review is from: McAfee Antivirus Plus 2010 3-User (CD-ROM)

1.0 out of 5 stars THE WORST ANTI-VIRUS WHICH INSTALLS VIRUSES, Aug. 9 2010
This review is from: McAfee Antivirus Plus 2010 3-User (CD-ROM)
Little did we know that the installation of this "gremlin" would damage our 3 desktop computers by letting malware software be installed on our computer... Anyways, to cut the story short, the damages cost us about $350 for our 3 computers in total. With Mcaffee the advantage you get not "Conan the Destroyer", "Macaffee the Annihilator of your Computer". Therefore, I would highly recommend you to gain the best anti-virus software which is Kaspersky... That is my little two cents....:)...Therefore, Kaspersky all the way highly recommended.:)

McAfee Antivirus Plus 2010 3-User
McAfee Antivirus Plus 2010 3-User by McAfee (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
CDN$ 59.99 CDN$ 25.09