5.0 out of 5 stars A great useful keyboard
Using this keyboard has been a real pleasure. All the mouse functions without having to take your hands off the keyboard. I've used this keyboard for about 2 years and have had no problem with it. Being wireless is awesome. You can move around with the keyboard and it's great when you hook your computer to HDMI on your TV. A good purchase for the price.
Published 10 months ago by Don M

3.0 out of 5 stars No number pad
Published 5 months ago by Tania Gobeil

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A great useful keyboard, Sept. 11 2013
This review is from: IOGear Multimedia Keyboard with Laser Trackball and Scroll Wheel, 2.4GHz Wireless GKM561R (Black) (Personal Computers)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product!, Dec 14 2012
Keyboard works great and doesn't use much for batteries. I've had it on my TV media comp for about 2 yrs now and never changed the batteries. The mouse ball work decent but not great. It works for just selecting things but takes some practice to be good with it. better than having a seperate mouse.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 12 2014
Works just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars This solves all my issues, May 8 2014
Bear123 - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
My HTPC needed to be operated from the sofa and this does it really well with the position of the track ball and mouse buttons. Its easy to get used to and very accurate and a breeze to navigate to all parts of the screen unlike the track pads that require a balancing act to use. The track ball could be higher quality to make this the ultimate HTPC keyboard but it still functions well enough for me and anyone I would think. This is really the only way to go.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good!, April 1 2014
Bought this to use with my home theater 6 months ago and it's never worked great. The scroll wheel completely stopped working recently and the range isnt nearly as good as advertised (have to keep it tilted toward the usb stick). Battery life is okay but loses connection frequently and i'm only 8 ft away from my home theatre. The size of it however is great, nice and small but you sacrifice a number pad. I know two other people personally that have this and have'nt had a problem. Maybe i just got a lemon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product.., March 21 2014
Bought for my daughter and just loves it. Works great so far with no issues. Very pleased with keyboard and it's operation.

3.0 out of 5 stars No number pad, Feb. 15 2014
I had not realized when I shopped for this keyboard that it does not have a numpad. I intended to use it as a "mobile" replacement for my wired keyboard but I just can't get used to typing without a numpad. It's quite an expensive keyboard for just using it the odd times I need it in front of the TV to control my computer. There is also some lag when using it 10ft away from the computer. Overall good quality, but I am a bit disappointed with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars This is awesome!, Oct. 4 2013
We snagged one of these for a PC streaming only TV setup after dropping cable and we love this thing. It works great! The only thing I notice after 6 months of use now is that we need to reset now and then when turning the keyboard on and off doesn't seem to work. Keys work well, the track ball is responsive. All in all a good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars why did i wait so long?, July 14 2013
my setup is i use my computer from my sofa and my monitor is my 55" tv. this has meant that for the last year or so, i have used a large oem keyboard and a mouse plugged into a usb hub plugged into an extension plugged into my computer. this was a real nuisance and i was constantly tripping over the cords.
finally i decided to go wireless and discovered these keyboard/mouse all-in-ones. i ordered this model from another large retailer and waited for 5 weeks and it did not show up. finally i had to call them, they were nasty and i cancelled the order. i then decided to look at my options. i researched so many keyboard/mouse combos, my head was spinning as to which one to buy. i wanted one with good range, good battery life, good precision, good looking and compact but not tiny.
i went back to my original choice of this model and bought it from amazon. in only 4 days it was delivered to my door. as a long time amazon customer i should have just ordered it from here in the first place.
when i got it home, all i did was plug in the dongle and instant connection. it's been smooth sailing ever since. this is a piece of kit that no one should do without. i was abit worried how the trackball and buttons would work but i needn't have. it is so intuitive to hold the 16 x 36 cm keyboard in your hands and control the mouse functions with your thumbs, you will be so surprised that you have even more control than you did with a mouse. it is really an amazing well-designed piece of equipment. i can't talk about battery life yet as i've only had it for a few weeks but as it has an automatic sleep function, i don't anticipate any concerns there either. if you are surfing the net from your couch, this is the one for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, July 3 2012
Bought the keyboard and it was delivered within 3 business days of shipping. Box was well packed. The keyboard works as advertised. I really like how the music keys (play,pause,next...ect) was already hooked up to my iTunes as soon as I plugged it in.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›