5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome keyboard combo

Published 9 months ago by Tania Gobeil

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome keyboard combo, Nov. 9 2010
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: IOGear Multimedia Keyboard with Laser Trackball and Scroll Wheel, 2.4GHz Wireless GKM561R (Black) (Personal Computers)
I bought this for my HTPC after being too annoyed with the remote that came with it. When I opened the box and took a brief look at the flyer that comes with it, it said Windows & Mac compatible, while I have Ubuntu 10.10. That gave me a slight pause, but I plugged in the USB receiver, pushed the sync buttons, and everything worked perfectly. The extra multimedia keys don't work (yet?), but that's not a big deal at all. At least now I can type my password on a real keyboard, instead or moving the remote control's mouse around an onscreen one.

I have not experienced any interference with my wifi, and movies stream just fine with the keyboard on. Two thumbs up from me. And the price cannot be beat either. This is the cheapest you will find it anywhere in Canada.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great useful keyboard, Sept. 11 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Using this keyboard has been a real pleasure. All the mouse functions without having to take your hands off the keyboard. I've used this keyboard for about 2 years and have had no problem with it. Being wireless is awesome. You can move around with the keyboard and it's great when you hook your computer to HDMI on your TV. A good purchase for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product!, Dec 14 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Keyboard works great and doesn't use much for batteries. I've had it on my TV media comp for about 2 yrs now and never changed the batteries. The mouse ball work decent but not great. It works for just selecting things but takes some practice to be good with it. better than having a seperate mouse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comment, Jan. 24 2011
the keyboard is working perfect some times i have problems in the tracking ball and, the other thing that i hope it would be more easier if the tracking ball beside the clicks so u could use one hand instead of both but the price is perfect

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Keyboard Combo, Feb. 14 2011
I made a Home Theater PC and was looking for a single unit mouse and keyboard. This one is small, light, and has a great feel. Works perfect for what I need it for. Would be nice to able to program multimedia keys for my applications

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 12 2014
Works just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars This solves all my issues, May 8 2014
Bear123 - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
My HTPC needed to be operated from the sofa and this does it really well with the position of the track ball and mouse buttons. Its easy to get used to and very accurate and a breeze to navigate to all parts of the screen unlike the track pads that require a balancing act to use. The track ball could be higher quality to make this the ultimate HTPC keyboard but it still functions well enough for me and anyone I would think. This is really the only way to go.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product.., March 21 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Bought for my daughter and just loves it. Works great so far with no issues. Very pleased with keyboard and it's operation.

3.0 out of 5 stars No number pad, Feb. 15 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I had not realized when I shopped for this keyboard that it does not have a numpad. I intended to use it as a "mobile" replacement for my wired keyboard but I just can't get used to typing without a numpad. It's quite an expensive keyboard for just using it the odd times I need it in front of the TV to control my computer. There is also some lag when using it 10ft away from the computer. Overall good quality, but I am a bit disappointed with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars This is awesome!, Oct. 4 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
We snagged one of these for a PC streaming only TV setup after dropping cable and we love this thing. It works great! The only thing I notice after 6 months of use now is that we need to reset now and then when turning the keyboard on and off doesn't seem to work. Keys work well, the track ball is responsive. All in all a good buy!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›