5.0 out of 5 stars Lethal weapon 4
We all love the lethal weapon movies. They are full of action and comedy too. The actors did the parts justice with acting.
Published 1 month ago by snowbird1

2.0 out of 5 stars Should have stopped at 3
Actually, take elements of LW3 and LW4 and cut out all the filler and you may have a pretty good movie. I loved the first film. It had the perfect combination of grit and humor. Glover and Gibson are excellent together but can't someone find another vehicle for them to work in than this series?
These films have been copied and parodied so much that by this...
Published on March 7 2003 by T. King

5.0 out of 5 stars Lethal weapon 4, June 23 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Mel Gibson, May 24 2014
This review is from: Lethal Weapon 4 (Bilingual) (DVD)
What a hunk! I love all of his movies but find these to be extremely good. They are provacative, funny, violent, sexy and thought provoking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not my original purchase... but the better choice, March 18 2014
Ron Hamilton (Windsor, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lethal Weapon 4 (Bilingual) (DVD)
Originally, I bought the 4-movie set of Lethal Weapon. I had problems viewing two of the movies on my laptop, personal DVD player, and DVD connected to TV. I returned the set and bought each of the movies separately. I enjoyed the movies and so has my teen-aged daughter.

4.0 out of 5 stars American buddy cop martial arts action thriller film, March 2 2013
Lethal Weapon 4 is a 1998 American buddy cop martial arts action thriller film directed by Richard Donner, starring Mel Gibson, Danny Glover, Joe Pesci, Rene Russo

2.0 out of 5 stars Should have stopped at 3, March 7 2003
T. King (Brooklyn, N.Y. United States) - See all my reviews
These films have been copied and parodied so much that by this installment it parodies itself. In order to stop a homicidal maniac with a machine gun and a flame thrower Danny Glover distracts him by removing his clothes and doing a chicken dance. What a waste of a great actor's talent and a shining example of crappy Hollywood script writing. While I'm not a big fan of political correctness, some of the ethnic jokes in this film made me wince. A car chase on the highway quickly goes from exciting and entertaining to ridiculous as Riggs and Murtagh get bumped off the road only to land in the middle of an office building. Does this stop them? No. Our heroes simply floor the accelerator, smashing through a crowded office, missing everyone,and smash out the other side of the building to continue the chase. Is this an action film or a Road Runner cartoon?
On the plus side there is Renee Russo. She and Mel have great chemistry and make a very believable couple. Though I love Pesci's Leo Getz character I don't think he was needed in this film. Jet Li made a great villian. But please, please don't make a Lethal Weapon 5.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mel Gibson,Danny GloverJoe Pesci,Renee Russo,Chris Rock, and Jet Li (3.5/5), Feb. 25 2008
out of all four movies in the series,this is probably the loudest and
most chaotic,but that doesn't mean it was a bad movie.i think the
storyline was a bit thin and not really all that original,but just like
in part three,the action,and the chemistry of the stars makes up for
that.and this movie also has more laughs than the previous
installments,many courtesy of both Joe Pesci and Chris Rock.Renne Russo
is back,along with Mel and Danny.Jet Li joins the proceedings in this
one,and brings some spectacular fight scenes courtesy of his martial
arts skill.i don't know if this is the best of the series,but i thought
it was as good as number three,which i really liked.for me,Lethal
Weapon 4 is a 3.5/5

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad acting, bad action, June 6 2004
Taddese Zicke (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
I only saw this to see Jet Li and was very disappointed. The acting was bad, and the story sketchy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie to end the series,, April 12 2004
Denny Vu Quach (California, GG USA) - See all my reviews
I like all the Lethal Weapon movies, and this one is no exception. I don't see why anybody wouldn't like "Lethal Weapon 4" because it's everything most people would expect it to be. It has a lot of fast paced action, good special effects, and a lot of laughs. What made "Lethal Weapon 4" one of the best two of the series in my opinion is the comedy that's in the movie. Without a doubt, it has more comedy in it than the other three movies in the series by far. Some of the funniest parts are when Joe Pesci makes friends with a shark, and the laughing gas scene at the dentist's office. Like always, Mel Gibson and Danny Glover put on great performances, and Joe Pesci is hilarious. I'm not crazy about Chris Rock's stand up comedy show, but he was actually pretty good in this movie. Jet-Li also shows off some of his awesome fighting moves at times in the movie.
If you like movies with a lot of action and a lot of comedy, I recommend getting "Lethal Weapon 4."

5.0 out of 5 stars Not allowed to watch it, but loved it!!, April 5 2004
jong chung (8710 Rosedale Lane) - See all my reviews
I'm not allowed to watch any of the Lethal Weapon movies because they are all rated R, but the fourth movie is the best of all the other Lethal Weapon movies heck it gave me a different perspective of the first three as an excellent movie.
It's great for adults and it's the best Lethal Weapon movie I guarantee you that.
So do you like my review... or not??

2.0 out of 5 stars Liberal crybabys with guns, March 18 2004
Rehash, rehash and more rehash. The powers that be who put this movie together must all worship at the alter of useless political correctness on one hand and anything for a buck on the other. Plot is a bore. They get their liberal dig in on the NRA while using handguns to blow the snot out of everything that moves. Glover can not act. If thats not bad enough Joe P. plays the same wimp he did last installment. I could go into detail but the fact you can buy this movie used for, 4 bucks all day long says it all.

Lethal Weapon 4 (Bilingual)
CDN$ 7.99