4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
Just as advertised as far as performance. Note that their is no light to indicate power on. You must remember to turn off the switch!!!
Published 22 months ago by amazonwm

3.0 out of 5 stars Considering the price...
It's a rather good ratio quality/price. But do not expect tremendous performances.
Sound still got some noise, wire is very long, cap over the mic is falling all the time. But it does the job. So if you're looking for a functional cheap mic, there you have it.
Published 21 months ago by Alouzi

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, Aug. 28 2013
This review is from: Audio-Technica ATR-3350 Lavalier Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little mic It works well But its not a Pro mic. Best Microphone For the cash., Nov. 4 2013
Pros Works Well
Cons
The cord its Very long and may get in your way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Microphone, March 22 2012
I'm quite happy with the clarity and ease of use this microphone has on my Vado video camera. It certainly gives my videos perfect audio quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Considering the price..., Oct. 9 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost 5 stars, Sept. 29 2014
The microphone arrived quickly. I have been using it on my Canon HD camcorder. I shoot mostly outside and the built-in mics give a lot of wind noise. Speaking of that, the Lav comes with a wind cover but I discovered that not only was it difficult to put on, it kept falling off. I solved that my going to a music shop and buying a new one. You won't believe how much a little piece of foam can be!

4.0 out of 5 stars A good, viable option for audio for very little money, May 31 2014
I have to say that this microphone surprised me. I expected very little from something costing $20. I actually had a friend that had one and gave it to me. I didn't take it seriously and didn't even try it for well over a year but then I forgot or couldn't get a wireless lav for one shoot. I had to use this and was amazed that it was virtually indistinguishable from the other shots where good quality Sony or Audio Technica wireless lavs that are $700+ were used.

I somehow lost his and ended up buying another.

I figured it would make a great backup in case anything ever went wrong with wireless lavs or if I couldn't rent or borrow one in time -- wireless mics are one of the few pieces of equipment for video I don't own. ( I mean there are dozens of things I would like obviously but I have the basics.)

Of course this isn't wireless which basically rules it out for weddings and events. The cord is extremely long (20 feet) though so it is pretty easily hid in an interview shoot or similar situation as long as it isn't full body.

I'm not a total audiophile, I'm sure a sound engineer could find faults, but I need and appreciate good sound in my video and this seems to deliver for the most part. Definitely a good purchase as long as you can deal with the limitations of a wired lav mic.

2.0 out of 5 stars What happened to the sound?, July 24 2013
I found that this mic doesn't produce enough sound when used with a wireless lav system. I needed to pump up the audio levels post-production, which was kind of annoying because it also meant needed to edit out the background noise which was also elevated.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic buy! LONG wire (both a pro and a con), July 29 2014
Awesome quality for the price! If you need something to use from far, this is great! The wire is VERY long; which actualy is also it's downfall...
If you want a Lavalier to plug into a phone as your recording device, You better find something to hold and hide all that wire! I'm gonna have to do this myself, as BOY are there a lot of wires involved!! I'm thinking a thight fanny pack or something to hold it under a loose dress or shirt would be best...
Apart from that, the sound is wonderfull! Haven't had a chance to try it on a set yet, but my tests so far have greatly impressed me! I even had the tv on in the background and you could just barely hear it, while hearing me loud and clear!

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought two functional, April 29 2014
Didn't use them for a couple of months when I went to use it one did not work. I had initially tested both. A little on the suspect side be gentle with them, especially that weird spring on the inside of the battery compartment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little mic for the price!, Feb. 9 2015
Fabulous mic, I've used it on a regular basis since I received it in August, 2014. No problems with the audio quality so far.

The only flaw I can see is the lack of power indicator light. It's easy to forget that the mic is off or on while recording, which runs down the batteries. However, replacement batteries are quite inexpensive, and the original lasted 6 months so it's not a really big deal.

The cord is quite long, but that works out well for distant shots. I'd rather have too much cord than not enough.

Audio-Technica ATR-3350 Lavalier Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone