march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis sports Music Deals Store Tools ca_ty_gno

on March 4, 2016
Worked great but my phone now has a better image sensor.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 28, 2015
Yes everyone has a phone, I like the video results from the Kodak more. It is easy to use - just don't misplace the charger or if you do know that a Sony PSP charger will do the trick and is easier to find online.
on April 16, 2015
Purchased this CAMCORDER before the improvements in phone cameras and digitial camera over took it. Though it was OK when we purchased it, now you would be better off getting one of the Digital cameras or a good camera in your phone.
on January 10, 2015
Terrific Video
Great Sound
Love the external mic input

Zoom feature is jerky and unrefined
on February 6, 2014
This was an interesting buy. It worked and was HD but I felt it was more of a toy than a "tool" to be taken seriously. With cell phones and Go Pro now this was a good starter...
on October 26, 2013
We have had this camera for about three years. We totally recommend it. It is easy to use and easy to carry, perfect for any outdoor occasion and on trips. The only disappointment is the fact that it is hard to use at certain indoor events, when the lighting is low. The camera will have trouble focussing.
on September 16, 2011
I have owned this for over a year. One improvement would be to have the possibility to turn off the screen. Because it drains the battery. If you're setup on a tripod you don't need to see the screen all the time. And for better results in a stable image you need the remote control (not included) so you don't handle it and create camera shake.

All the specs and features add up to a nice pocket camera.

Cheers
on July 8, 2011
Pleased when I've used it.
Use it to take family videos.
Pros
-good quality
-small, easy to carry (so you do)
-easy to use/transfer etc.

Cons
-no useful zoom (you need the hand-held with optical to really be useful, this only has digital that is awkward to use while shooting)
-only takes <decent> still photos

Conclusion
-good for what it does. In the long run, it might have made more sense for us to get a point and shoot that is able to shoot HD video as well (canon has some). That way we could have had higher quality still photos and video in one handy item instead of trucking our SLR around too.
on June 30, 2011
I bought the cam to use for training vignettes for e-learning modules and it's exceeded my expectations. It's very user friendly and the built-in USB is great for uploading. My only complaint would be audio related, but that is easily fixed with an external mic (jack available).
on June 6, 2011
The product itself is great and the software with it has caused me many difficulties as I try to bypass, uninstall it and recover two dll files it eliminated.