countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on March 18, 2016
Love this game. Graphics aren't as clean but that's because the game is running on a 3ds but otherwise gameplay is smooth so I can't really complain. I now understand why up to this day there are still fans of this game.
on March 25, 2015
By far my favorite rpg on the N3DS. If you're a fan of rpgs like myself then you owe it yourself to at least play this game once. Highly Recommended
on February 27, 2015
I've always loved this game but have always had a hard time finding it. So you can imagine my delight of finding it online.
I've enjoyed countless hours of this game and I highly recommend it.
on August 29, 2014
Arrived in great condition.
on May 30, 2014
A perfect port of the PS2 game with seemingly no extra features added for the 3DS version.
Be a fan of the Tales of game series or not, this one will be your favorite with a superb story lasting many hours, great gameplay and good music!! :D
on April 5, 2014
I got this game for PS2 and it has remained my favourite Tales game ever since. The fact that it is now portable on the 3ds maked my day even more, as now I can play it EVERYWHERE! ahahaha!

Also I got the game in a timely manner, one of the first few days of the projected arrival date, which is always nice and everything went off with no issues! Uber stoked to start playing again!
on March 26, 2014
As someone who came into the Tales series rather regrettably late, the 3DS port is my first time ever touching Tales of the Abyss. The verdict? It is a blast and I can see why my friends speak of the game with such fondness. It was originally an impulse buy and probably one of the best decisions I made in the past year.
on June 5, 2013
i can get over than 90houres of playing ,nice quest and big world to explore with nice heroes from diferent kingdom.
on December 29, 2012
such an awesome story buy this game! you will love the characters! definitly worth that hard earned cash . .
on September 13, 2012
This games is great and i'll break it down to pros and cons

Pros:
- Active battle system, FoF Attack Changes, and unique roles alone make this game worth experiencing
- Compelling story
- For the hardcore RPG fan or the casual gamer alike

Cons:
- No voices for Skits (which is a shame really, this is truly the only major flaw i see in this game. It is pure laziness to have not voiced at least a few key ones. I mean dam, sometimes there's a 2-3 minute dialogue event without anything but subtitles and faces moving. Feels like watching a foreign movie on mute, at that point might as well have kept the original voices..)

- The game absolutely requires a guide if you want to accomplish tasks other than the main quest.
- No Sidequest tracker/log (which is insanely annoying with the amount of missables in the game...)