summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on April 19, 2011
I have the first Dissidia game, and I like this 012 more. Reasons being it feels less of a grind, I can beat the monsters just by going through the story mode not needing to put too much time leveling in the free battle mode.

So far, I'm at Chaps 4 or 5, the chaps are short and after each open up a new character/chap to experience, not like the first one each chap gets fairly long.

One thing I don't like is it starts with the Cosmo characters, kind of a downside not able to start with the Chaos side of the story.
on January 19, 2016
Dissidia 012 is a great game in many ways, surpassing the original. I found the combat fun and the new RPG elements fun as well. The only problem I have with it is the story which isn't as good, but that isn't much a problem since when you beat it's story you unlock the entirety of the original games story.
on April 12, 2016
Was a great game, from the first to this was a big jump in gameplay for me. I enjoyed the rpg aspect of the game, because the first game did not allow you to walk around. I find that this gives the player more freedom to make choices.
on August 4, 2014
The story is very linear and the gameplay becomes very repetitive. The best of the experience is only lived when the game's features are exploited at maximum (items, chocobo, upgrades, etc.)
on April 22, 2015
What a great game, graphics are unreal!
on February 15, 2015