5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic game!, May 30 2010
Carlos H. Longo "Carlos Longo" (Mississauga, ON CANADA) - See all my reviews
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Playstation 3 - 250 GB (Video Game)
Slimmer, more compact design with quieter operation; all games in high-definition; easy-to-use interface; doubles as a Blu-ray and upscaling DVD player; built-in Wi-Fi; 250GB hard drive; HDMI output with 1080p support; no external power supply; built-in Web browser and free online gaming service !!!

What more do you want? :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Exclusives!!, June 1 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Playstation 3 - 250 GB (Video Game)
Title says it all. I'm not an online gamer so that makes no difference to me. I just love the exclusive games on this console that is sorely lacking on the xbox 360.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly about PlayStation 3 Slim Version : 250 GB, Dec 26 2009
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Playstation 3 - 250 GB (Video Game)
As soon as I saw this awesome PlayStation 3 Slim Version : 250 GB, I couldn't wait toget my hand on it, and experienced this great video game console first-hand!

However, just as much as my review exactly described, there have been some things that I should mention with - The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly about PlayStation 3 Slim Version : 250 GB.

First of all, let's talk about the Good ones:

*Large Memory Volume -> Good for saving a lot of games, video and other media formats.
*Online Access for Extra Assistence and Info -> Great for the nerds and other people who would like to exchange games, photos, and other favourite stuff that they'd like to share with their fellow fans.
*Great Video and Audio Output ->Perfect for those who've got Sony's related item, such as Bravia HDTV and personal sound components.

Next, as for the Bad ones:

* Incompatibility to play PlayStation 2 Games -> This is especially frustrating for me, because I've got a lot of PS2 games, such as Final Fantasy XII, Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires, and Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec, and I couldn't even play the Japanese Imported PS2 games as well!
*Incompatibility to play certain types of DVDs ->I've always wanted to play multi-regional DVDs, but I was so disappointed by Sony this time, because they offered little support and/or upgrades for them.

Finally, as for the Ugly Ones:

*Extra components required for maximum sound and visual effects -> that would really hurt my pocket big time!

Overall, it's not so bad after all, so I'd like to give it 4 stars out of 5 for its solid perfomances!

Playstation 3 - 250 GB
Playstation 3 - 250 GB by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
Out of stock