5.0 out of 5 stars sweating good time
This game makes working out a blast. Just make sure to have some free weights to do the exercises because without them the routine isnt as effective. I definitely saw results and would recommend.
Published on Jan. 11 2012 by MickMack

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not Great
I'll be brief. Your Shape works well in that it does make you sweat. I end my workouts with little doubt that my body is getting the exercise I was looking for.

Published on March 17 2011 by Canada

5.0 out of 5 stars sweating good time, Jan. 11 2012
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Your Shape: Fitness Evolved Kinect - Xbox 360 Standard Edition (Video Game)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fitness Game, July 11 2011
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This game is great for anyone who wants to become more physically active and work out in the privacy of their own home. I have worked out almost every day since receiving this game. It is really fun, and easy to follow your trainer. I would recommend it to anyone interested in a fitness game.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not Great, March 17 2011
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars

The flaw in this game is that the Kinect system itself doesn't "see" everything. I could clearly see myself on the TV in perfect time with my 'partner' yet the game kept telling me I was not in sync. Not only is that frustrating but if you are trying to complete 10 reps and it thinks you are out of sync for 5 of those, you end up doing 15.

Along with that little big of annoyance is the fact that mid way through a set, you cannot pause or stop. I find this an odd thing to not be able to do in the 'game' because if you got a cramp, fell or even walked away it thinks you are out of sync and keeps going and going and going.

Word of advice if you chose to buy this, and I am not unhappy that I did. Wear tight clothing. Anything too baggy and Kinect can't tell your legs from your waist.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, Jan. 21 2011
Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I was really looking fwd to this program. But was a little disappointed. Its very limited, three two minute games, a personal trainer & two classes. Different levels, good amount of time. The class went on even when I was out of the room and the instructor said, "good job" :) the options are so close together physically that its difficult to control. On the positive side, its something that me, my teenage daughters and 73 year old mom can all do using the variety of levels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Your shape, June 17 2014
Excellent workouts!!!! No complaints at all, keeps track of the calories burned and cool games to play, just love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fitness mode ever!!!, May 16 2014
Great excercise I already lost 5 pounds in a week excercising with it and eating healthy! So excited to continue working out with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good work out DVD, July 4 2013
Quick service, would have liked a little more different exercises it got a bit boring after a while, need a break to do something different and went back to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shape Fitness, Dec 28 2012
My wife and I love this product because it matches who we are. It is great for people of all ages!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun to sweat, but not all exciting, Aug. 29 2012
It requires a little bit of a learning curve to get the hang of this Xbox application. I wouldn't call it a "game" nor should it be classified as one. It has some very good exercise routines and keeps track of how you've done. It takes a blow to your ego by telling you that you have the body of someone much older than you really are, but once you "forgive" it for that hard knock, then you can work at getting your heart rate up. The aged person they used for a standard must have been Jane Fonda during her "work out" aerobic years! (that's a compliment by the way.)
I'm trying to change the music to something with a bit more rhythm, but haven't found out how o do that. Maybe its in the more experienced, iron-man body levels?!
Having fun with it, is as fun as it can be by sweating in your living room!

4.0 out of 5 stars Your Shape, March 8 2012
Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Your Shape is a great way to get off of the couch and get active. If you only have 20 minutes to work out this is perfect or if you want to work out for an hour you can do that too! Easy to learn exercises and great for all ages.

Your Shape: Fitness Evolved Kinect - Xbox 360 Standard Edition