5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best batman games ever., March 30 2014
This review is from: Batman: Arkham City - Xbox 360 Standard Edition (Video Game)
I ordered this game and because I bought a used copy, I wasn't so sure but when I received it today, I was surprised!! The game and cover were perfect and the disc looked amazing, no scratches at all. Also I got the code to play as catwoman. The game itself is incredible and I will be getting arkham asylum after finishing this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batman was never so fun., Sept. 13 2013
Cale Brideau (Acadieville, NB, CA) - See all my reviews
I bought this game expecting a similar experience to the previous title in the series, I got much more than that. The environment was expansive, and at times confusing, the combat was fluid and fun once you got the hang of it, the graphics were really quite nice and the story was fairly enthralling. If you enjoyed Arkham Asylum definitely pick this game up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Batman Arkham City, Oct. 24 2012
Sarah Wong (Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I'll keep this short, because others have written great reviews. I hadn't played Arkham Asylum so this game was basically my introduction into the Batman video game universe. I enjoyed the main storyline and the augmented reality training sequences were challenging and fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Game, March 3 2012
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
If you like bat man you will like this game. It brings you in the the bat man universe. Just a good game.

Batman: Arkham City - Xbox 360 Standard Edition