summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools

Platform for Display: Xbox 360|Edition: Standard|Change
Price:$41.73 - $213.98

on September 13, 2013
I bought this game expecting a similar experience to the previous title in the series, I got much more than that. The environment was expansive, and at times confusing, the combat was fluid and fun once you got the hang of it, the graphics were really quite nice and the story was fairly enthralling. If you enjoyed Arkham Asylum definitely pick this game up.
on March 30, 2014
I ordered this game and because I bought a used copy, I wasn't so sure but when I received it today, I was surprised!! The game and cover were perfect and the disc looked amazing, no scratches at all. Also I got the code to play as catwoman. The game itself is incredible and I will be getting arkham asylum after finishing this.
on October 24, 2012
I'll keep this short, because others have written great reviews. I hadn't played Arkham Asylum so this game was basically my introduction into the Batman video game universe. I enjoyed the main storyline and the augmented reality training sequences were challenging and fun.
on July 17, 2015
The game itself was super, but the main story is short. Good shipping. came without problems.I recommend it.
on February 29, 2016
Amazing game. I would recommend to anyone looking for an amazing fighting game with good story!
on June 20, 2016
Sorry for writing this review late. This was an excellent game.
on December 2, 2015
Early and as expected. Good Game too.
on March 3, 2012
If you like bat man you will like this game. It brings you in the the bat man universe. Just a good game.
on December 27, 2014