march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: DVD|Change

I was impressed with Steve Colbert as president. His TV persona showed through in this left of center satire on monster and alien movies. It is a movie that parents will find entertaining as well.

There is a reference to Susan's boobies and a scene where the military man scans his butt to enter a room. That is pretty much the extent of objectionable material. The movie starts out with Susan getting married in a Unitarian(?)church (no Christian symbols) when she is struck by a meteorite which turns her into the 50 foot woman. The military subdues her like Lilliputians and imprisons her with other monsters (interment camp).

When an alien robot attacks the earth, the monsters are let loose to save the planet and win their freedom in return. If your kids liked Mars Attacks, they will enjoy this movie. I know I did and so did my grandniece (third-fourth grade).
on October 25, 2009
My family are great buffs of animation as it is the one type of movie that we all enjoy. This movie was a classic combination of evil versus good but the good are definitely of a different variety - they were monsters. The parodies of other movies will appeal to the adults and the comedy appeals to all types. We especially love Bob, who didn't have a brain but proved that you don't really need one!!
on August 29, 2011
I didnt xpected much before buying..The scene of security check done through potty

scanning impressed me the most..Once bought enjoyed the whole movie.

iT's WoRTh each single penny..iF U XPeCT entertainment..Go FoR iT !!
on June 4, 2013
again this was wonderful story and my son loved it ...he is in hospital recovering from stroke.... thank you...sincerely and keep making this kind of short stories thank you...
on March 17, 2016
Kids like it a lot and thats who we bought it for but overall for an adult its kind of weak.The price was right $4.88.
on May 22, 2013
I think we know every word of this movie. My girls choose this movie every time they get a movie night.
on May 3, 2013
Great movie with an all star cast. Adventure with a lot of humour. A must have movie for all ages.
on September 28, 2010
Great Film!!! my favorite monster is the BLOB who's going steady with mr. or mrs. jello mold
on February 17, 2016
on December 29, 2009
Any adult will love the slight sly humour. Great message for girls who may be a bit different..we are great women!! no matter what size and shape. Oh Ya...aliens are always rockn'!