march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Furniture sports Tools Family

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on January 27, 2010
If you are going to buy this product because of Adobe brand then better reconsider. Premiere Elements 8 has very serious problems with quality, please check forums on Adobe web site and reviews. Premiere Elements 8 is very slow on my Vista 64bit box with 8GB of memory and quadcore CPU. Moreover it never was able to finish a DVD-9 compilation from two AVI files from miniDV camcoder. It always crashed. I have spent a day implementing all possible workarounds from Adobe site without any success. I have posted a request to Adobe customer service and never heard back from them (more than two weeks have passed with promised max 48 hours response time). That's about Adobe customer service. I suggest you look on Corel or Sony video editing software. I wish I never lost my money on this garbage.
on January 2, 2010
This is the least user friendly video editing software I have ever used. I edited only about 6 minutes worth of home movies (over a week) and became so frusterated that I had to uninstall this software and find something else.
on February 11, 2010
This software should never have been released.
Crashes frequently under Windows 7 and Vista, and less frequently under XP