summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

on January 17, 2011
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my two girls ages 7 and 4 1/2. They absolutely love it! The screen is nice and clear--they can watch movies on it when they are done singing. Too bad the plug-in cord is not a little longer though.
on December 28, 2011
Looked all over for a karaoke machine that would provide good sound, and had a good size screen to read the words. This one is great! Can adjust bass, treble, sound, kind of echo, microphone loudness. Don't need to hook it up to a TV but can if you want to. Bought for a Christmas present and it is a hit! The songs that come with it aren't great, but you can buy CD's at Walmart for the machine and I've had no problem with them. Very pleased.
on January 8, 2015
not the best quality. kind of disappointed in it. very light and feels cheap. can't hear our own voices very well because it only allows you to increase the volume of the mics so much.
on January 21, 2012
I found the product I was looking for at a great price, the delivery was provided in the time stated and when I had a question about the product they got back to me quickly.
on March 28, 2016
Kids love it but great pity that are not available. Apparently they are available in UK so will look next time I go