biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 4, 2011
The Next Generation movies are refreshingly different from the original series movies and offer great acting, beautiful special effects and further food for thought for the audience regarding how the Star Trek universe is unfolding.

"Generations" is a truly memorable movie when Kirk meets Picard and a bridge is formed between these two captains - the two most famous and best captains in Star Trek.

Data's strength of character, nobility and loyalty to Starfleet is demonstrated clearly in First Contact, and again in Nemesis. Brent Spiner's unique blend of clowning around and dramatic acting really makes for a treat.

Although for me, Insurrection is by far the weakest movie of all the Star Trek motion pictures, it still has a lot to offer. And in the end, it is the "whole picture", the idea that we get, like a flower which opens up its petals wider and wider as the sun of Star Trek shines at us in the morning, that is paramount. This idea is what will remain with us our whole lives!
on December 30, 2012
A great addition to my library. the four NG movies. Easy to store, attractive slim cases in a book. Enjoyed more this time around.
on June 4, 2013
goodie goodie, they are all together. don't have to keep the individul ones I have and a friend want them.. so they will take up less room in my DVD library.
on June 4, 2013
Great product. As advertised or even better!!! Great picture and sound and the "enhanced version" option makes it really worth the money
on January 18, 2014
My husband was thrilled with his Christmas gift. It was paired with the set from the original movies and he loves it.
on December 6, 2013
One of my best Star Trek purchases to date. Great picture quality and sound. If Picard is your captain, BUY!!!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I mean, what could be better than all of the Next Generation movies in one beautifully designed box set?
on February 3, 2016
I am a big star trek fan & I love all of the movies great bunch of movies.
on September 26, 2015
Awesome Star Trek original motion picture collection
on February 3, 2016
Trekkie fan, they are ALL great movies.