5.0 out of 5 stars Watch for a friend, Aug. 18 2010
Lynn M. Bellamy (Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Women's 109SW.1215C2 Cupid Aphrodite Collection Automatic Skeleton Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch a few months ago in lime green, one of my girlfriends just loved and wanted the blue one, so I ordered it for her. She now has it and can't say enough good things about it - we both love our Skeleton watches.

4.0 out of 5 stars big, yet classy, Dec 8 2011
I thought this watch was a bit big at first but now I love it. It does have a big face and feels a little heavy, but you soon get used to it and now I wear it everyday.

4.0 out of 5 stars good kind, Jan. 22 2014
It's comfortable and easy to change the straps. The dials are easy to see. The only thing I don't like about it because it's not luminous

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch for teenage girl, Jan. 14 2013
I bought both the blue and the green watch for Xmas for my daughters. They both loved them. They have a clear backing on them so you can see the gears moving. The watches are also automatic so you'll never need to replace a battery.