biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on August 18, 2010
I bought this watch a few months ago in lime green, one of my girlfriends just loved and wanted the blue one, so I ordered it for her. She now has it and can't say enough good things about it - we both love our Skeleton watches.
on December 8, 2011
I thought this watch was a bit big at first but now I love it. It does have a big face and feels a little heavy, but you soon get used to it and now I wear it everyday.
on January 14, 2013
I bought both the blue and the green watch for Xmas for my daughters. They both loved them. They have a clear backing on them so you can see the gears moving. The watches are also automatic so you'll never need to replace a battery.
on January 22, 2014
It's comfortable and easy to change the straps. The dials are easy to see. The only thing I don't like about it because it's not luminous
on September 26, 2015