5.0 out of 5 stars Canadian Tenors - Perfect Gift
Published on Nov. 18 2009 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars The Canadian Tenors
I have to admit to being a bit disappointed in the musical arrangements for these singers. Their voices are lovely with a harmonious smooth blend but the musical arrangements had no dynamic thrill. So many harmonic "WOW" tones were just missing in places that could have really soared. It's quiet, calm and a party background kind of soundtrack. I wanted to be inpired but...
Published on Jan. 8 2010 by C. Ann Faryon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Canadian Tenors - Perfect Gift, Nov. 18 2009
Amazon Customer (Newmarket, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Perfect Gift (Audio CD)
I have been so looking forward to this CD. Nowhere, prior to purchasing it, was I able to find a list of the songs .... even on the Canadian Tenors web site, for some reason. The songs are as follows 1) O Holy Night; 2) Instrument of Peace; 3) Silent Night; 4) The Prayer; 5) Winter Song (with Sarah McLachlan; 6) Huron Carol; 7) The Perfect Gift; 8) Ave Maria; 9) God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen; 10) O Viens Emmanuel (O Come Emmanuel); 11) What Child is This? (Carol of the Bells); Bonus Track: Hallelujah. It is the "Perfect Gift".

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Perfect Gift, Oct. 25 2012
This review is from: The Perfect Gift (Audio CD)
Perfect Gift is Perfect. Mixture of old and new, exciting and soothing. Even the old familiar carols are fresh and different. I bought the CD last year and it's still in my CD player. I can't stop listening to it. This tape plays often, especially if I'm having a stressful day.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best gift ever!, Jan. 12 2012
This review is from: The Perfect Gift (Audio CD)
These men sing in a varied and beautiful manner. Their songs have brought tears to my eyes many times over. Their CD's make me believe that men can be beautiful, decent and masculine. May they have a long and rewarding journey together!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Christmas Gift, June 4 2013
J. M. Olivier - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Perfect Gift (Audio CD)
My husband gave me this CD for Xmas and I love it! It is so beautiful and it makes me cry to hear such incredible voices! Please make more and more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, Jan. 29 2013
This review is from: The Perfect Gift (Audio CD)
If you like the Canadian Tenors then you will love this CD. Great songs sang beautifully. Nothing negative about it. Every thing about t is positive.

5.0 out of 5 stars this will be your new favourite Christmas CD, Jan. 20 2012
This review is from: The Perfect Gift (Audio CD)
I no longer bring wine as a hostess gift during the holidays, I give 'The Perfect Gift' instead. This Christmas CD is so beautiful I found myself wanting to listen to it even after Christmas was over!

5.0 out of 5 stars Memorable, March 20 2014
This review is from: The Perfect Gift (Audio CD)
I really liked this one as I saw the Perfect Gift being sung on U Tube and fell in love with that song right from the start. They have such fantastic voices and harmonise well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canadian Tenors, March 13 2014
J. Schindel (Meadow Lake, SK., Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Perfect Gift (Audio CD)
One of the most beautiful renditions of old and new Christmas Carols I have ever heard plus the fabulous "Hallelujah". Rich and beautiful harmonies and stunning accompaniment. Every song on this CD is a masterpiece.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite, Dec 28 2013
This review is from: The Perfect Gift (Audio CD)
This album is my favorite Christmas and Christian group of songs. Made my holiday bright and full of Christ. This amazing work makes a great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars The singing is beautiful, Dec 17 2013
This review is from: The Perfect Gift (Audio CD)
Oh how I love their voices. They sound soooo good. Just what I wanted for Christmas music. Love the songs on this album.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xa9e93888)

The Perfect Gift
The Perfect Gift by Canadian Tenors (Audio CD - 2009)