5.0 out of 5 stars Canadian Tenors - Perfect Gift
Published on Nov. 18 2009 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars The Canadian Tenors
I have to admit to being a bit disappointed in the musical arrangements for these singers. Their voices are lovely with a harmonious smooth blend but the musical arrangements had no dynamic thrill. So many harmonic "WOW" tones were just missing in places that could have really soared. It's quiet, calm and a party background kind of soundtrack. I wanted to be inpired but...
Published on Jan. 8 2010 by C. Ann Faryon

5.0 out of 5 stars Canadian Tenors - Perfect Gift, Nov. 18 2009
Amazon Customer (Newmarket, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Perfect Gift (Audio CD)
I have been so looking forward to this CD. Nowhere, prior to purchasing it, was I able to find a list of the songs .... even on the Canadian Tenors web site, for some reason. The songs are as follows 1) O Holy Night; 2) Instrument of Peace; 3) Silent Night; 4) The Prayer; 5) Winter Song (with Sarah McLachlan; 6) Huron Carol; 7) The Perfect Gift; 8) Ave Maria; 9) God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen; 10) O Viens Emmanuel (O Come Emmanuel); 11) What Child is This? (Carol of the Bells); Bonus Track: Hallelujah. It is the "Perfect Gift".

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!, Jan. 30 2010
This review is from: The Perfect Gift (Audio CD)
I had not heard "The Canadian Tenors" before I purchased their Christmas CD but I was thrilled when I listened to it. I was struck with the wonderful balance of their voices and loved the selections they chose for this CD. If fact I intend to listen to many of the tracks throughout the year as they are not so Christmas orientated that they couldn't be heard anytime. Good job guys!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Impeccable!, Jan. 8 2010
Barbara Palmer (Saskatoon, SK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Perfect Gift (Audio CD)
I have been watching for a new creation by this incredibly talented group of musicians and, at long last, it arrived! As a musician, I truly appreciate the ability of the Canadian Tenors to create albums that are impeccable in content, style, and musical arrangement. I continue to be amazed by the brilliant blending of their voices and their perfect pitch. I will be listening to this album long after Christmas is over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Perfect Gift, Oct. 25 2012
This review is from: The Perfect Gift (Audio CD)
Perfect Gift is Perfect. Mixture of old and new, exciting and soothing. Even the old familiar carols are fresh and different. I bought the CD last year and it's still in my CD player. I can't stop listening to it. This tape plays often, especially if I'm having a stressful day.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best gift ever!, Jan. 12 2012
This review is from: The Perfect Gift (Audio CD)
These men sing in a varied and beautiful manner. Their songs have brought tears to my eyes many times over. Their CD's make me believe that men can be beautiful, decent and masculine. May they have a long and rewarding journey together!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Gift for all Seasons, Feb. 23 2010
This review is from: The Perfect Gift (Audio CD)
Do I love this recording? Yes I do. I play cuts from it every single day. About half of them are seasonal, the rest are transcendent of time and place. I can tell my friends initially listen to the tracks and YouTube video links for the Canadian Tenors I send as an indulgence to my enthusiasm. Then they see and hear and experience. I get back emails full of exclamation points and Facebook queries about how did I find them? The Canadian Tenors are, and this recording is, a Perfect Gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Four FABULOUS Tenors, March 21 2010
F. Teplan (USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Perfect Gift (Audio CD)
I unfortunately was unable to purchase this CD until after Christmas, so it was odd listening to it in the wrong "season" BUT, it is absolutely AMAZING! Great new arrangements of some classic songs, and some new songs just make the CD that much better. If you like The Canadian Tenors first CD, this one will not dissapoint. Will definitely be among my favorites next Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound of Angel, March 14 2010
Cecelia C. Mac "elise" (Vancouver, BC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Perfect Gift (Audio CD)
I love this CD. It is literally the Perfect Gift it arrived promptly. The arrangement for every songs was just perfect. Each voice compliment the other so well together they sound angelic, peaceful and amazing. I am so glad i bought this CD. Looking forward to their future CDs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Christmas Gift, June 4 2013
J. M. Olivier - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Perfect Gift (Audio CD)
My husband gave me this CD for Xmas and I love it! It is so beautiful and it makes me cry to hear such incredible voices! Please make more and more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, Jan. 29 2013
This review is from: The Perfect Gift (Audio CD)
If you like the Canadian Tenors then you will love this CD. Great songs sang beautifully. Nothing negative about it. Every thing about t is positive.

The Perfect Gift
The Perfect Gift by Canadian Tenors (Audio CD - 2009)