Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store Fall Tools

CSI: Deadly Intent - Wii Standard Edition
Platform for Display: Nintendo WiiChange
Price:$6.99-$70.53

I have both CSI games for wii. If you enjoy solving problems especially logic type problems and the original CSI show, this will be fun for you.
Hard evidence shows you how to play. I recommend you start with that one. Deadly intent has faster response times and less repetitive steps to collect and analyze the data. You solve the crime by collecting and analyzing the evidence, and interrogating witnesses. You have to show Lt. Bragg how the evidence fits in the second version, deadly intent or he won't issue the warrants. You can also present evidence to the suspect to disprove their story. Plan a couple of hours to solve each crime, if you enjoy the challenge you won't want to stop in the middle of a case.
I'd love to see them branch out to Miami or New York too.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on December 24, 2010
A little frustrating but then if it were too easy that would be annoying too, well after the fact I guess. It's an older game so there are, no doubt, many walkthroughs but we are resisting. It sure as heck is better than the TV line up on Christmas Eve! We pay a lot more for TV than we did for this game so I'd say, go for it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again