summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: DVD|Change

on February 7, 2012
Picked up a used copy of season 1 of Modern Family - absolutely perfect condition for half the price in the stores. Shipping was exceptionally fast, packaging was great, would not hesitate to buy from this seller again.

The DVD is just too funny, so we are now scoping out a good deal on Season 2.
on May 8, 2013
I waited until the third season was airing on TV before I tried watching Modern Family. At first I hesitated because I did not think a comedy show with families would be all that funny or any different from previous family comedies. However, I was surprised to learn that Modern Family is different and hilarious! Great show!
on August 31, 2010
Great show that truly shows a functioning family in the 2010's. Worth every penny and truly hilarious!!
on January 5, 2011
Hands down, this is our new favorite show. It's chock full of wit, humor and timeless (and funny!) familial issues.

There is always something to be learned in each episode of "Modern Family", and each 'lesson' is sprinkled with loads of laughs and off-the-wall antics.

If you've ever been part of a family -- and chances are, you have been -- this show will make you smile, cringe and laugh out loud.
on July 14, 2011
I am absolutely hooked on this show. Modern Family is smart, feel-good and funny. It is one that you can watch over and over.
on April 16, 2013
I see what all the fuss was about now. This season is so funny we laughed out loud. The whole family enjoys it.
on July 5, 2011
This show is hands down one of the funniest shows on TV right now. It's rare to find TV shows these days that you can watch WITH the kids, and this show is a great one to watch with the kids. It also has some minor adult humour that kids won't understand but you'll love. Can't wait to get Season 2!
on December 17, 2014
This is one of the funniest shows to come out in a while. It is one I can binge watch and never get tired of. Not many shows make me actually laugh out loud but this one I have even cried laughing so hard. Definitely recommend this show for anyone who needs a laugh!
on February 16, 2011
Love this show! You can watch the episodes more than once and still get more out of them. I do screen the episodes and let my kids watch the ones that are acceptable for their ages and the kids quite enjoy them as well. Awesome show that you can truly relate to!
on October 25, 2010
This is a great series. make sure you watch it from the beginning Episode 1 so you get the relationship of the characters. The humour is subtle sometimes and smack in your face other times. A very enjoyabe way to spend some down time.