5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV Show
Published on Sept. 3 2010 by Cozy Evenings with a Book

1.0 out of 5 stars Too much drama for this girl...
I barely made it through the first disc.

Don't get me wrong,I'm a huge paranormal romance fan. I'm really a huge romance fan in general. But I could not handle just how melodramatic this series was even from the first few episodes. I understand that this is a fantasy type story and series, but even so you want there to be an element of realism that allows an...
Published on Jan. 6 2012 by Samantha Yasui

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV Show, Sept. 3 2010
This review is from: The Vampire Diaries: Season 1 (Sous-titres français) (DVD)
I didnt like Twilight - the movie (the book was great) - but that was all because of the director. When i started watching this show, the first couple of episodes were almost a copy of Twilight and i was very content to not keep watching. But after the first 3-4 episodes, it started to get a lot better. The plot really thickens and there's more imagination here than in Twilight, more mystery and more stories. I love how there is a witch in the story as well. This is one of the most interesting aspects of the show for me. Vampires are getting so boring, but when the witch girl gets her power, it's really cool to see her discover what she can do. The effects are also really good, like when the vampires run really fast, it looks way better than Twilight saga series.

If you loved Twilight saga and any other supernatural teen tv show or books, for sure give this a try. Acting is solid on everyone's part, special effects are awesome, story gets deeper and more interesting with each episode.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, July 19 2010
When I first heard about this show I thought it was just another network jumping on the "vampire love story" bandwagon. I kinda refused to watch it, assuming was going to be a tv show version of twlight which I detested. What can I say, I'm a Buffy girl. But eventually there came a night when nothing else decent was on and I ended up tuning in to the vampire diaries. I was hooked. I watched every episode after religiously and then went back and caught the ones I had missed. Entertaining, suspenseful and the actors are all extremely good looking.I'll definitely own this on blue ray and hope the second season is as good as the first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best. Show. Ever., Dec 15 2010
Kelli Morin (Calgary, AB, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Vampire Diaries: Season 1 (Sous-titres français) (DVD)
I watched this box set in about 4 days. It was like watching the series for the first time! The plot moves at such a fast pace that I couldn't remember half the goings on in Mystic Falls! :) The extras were great too, there is commentary with Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec for the Pilot episode, which was great. I just wish they had a couple more episodes with commentary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10 2014
great prize, good series

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 26 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, May 18 2014
A. Sullivan - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Vampire Diaries: Season 1 (Sous-titres français) (DVD)
Love this show! This DVD is amazing and compact and I like that it is not huge and bulky like some shows.

4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Present, Oct. 18 2013
This review is from: The Vampire Diaries: Season 1 (Sous-titres français) (DVD)
Bought this for a friend who is a fan of the show. If you like romance and vampires this series is for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars LUVed it!, Sept. 7 2013
This review is from: The Vampire Diaries: Season 1 (Sous-titres français) (DVD)
OMG I love this show! Its like reading a gothic fairytale and u never want it to end. and Damon woo! I mean you learn to love him, and then you cant stop feeling bad for him. seriously luv it all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, Aug. 26 2013
This is one of my favourite television series and this was an unbelievable price for the blu-ray copies! Very happy with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm addicted to this series, Aug. 22 2013
Mainreader (British Columbia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Vampire Diaries: Season 1 (Sous-titres français) (DVD)
I never watched this series on TV, but a friend recommended it so i bought the first 3 seasons from Amazon at a great price! Now I am addicted and curious what will happen next, and will Elana (sp?) ever become a vampire?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

The Vampire Diaries: Season 1 (Sous-titres français)
CDN$ 49.70 CDN$ 17.99