5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, Love It, Love It!
Published 22 months ago by jcazakoff

3.0 out of 5 stars It works
Published 17 months ago by Lindsay

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars It works, Sept. 28 2013
Lindsay (Manitoba, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: New Metro Design KA-5LR Beater Blade for KitchenAid 5-Quart Bowl Lift (Red) (Kitchen)
I thought I would buy this so that I could avoid stopping the mixer to scrape the bowl and that is exactly what this helps with. At first I was sceptical when I got it as it is plastic and I thought it may break (which it may still do as I have only used it a few times). When on a high speed the dough did creep up the sides of the bowl and I had to slow the mixer down so dough didn't fly out. Overall it is okay but eventually I may have to look for a different design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, Love It, Love It!, May 9 2013
Price was better than any store that carried this item. I absolutely LOVE this attachment! It is ridiculous that the manufacturer does not ship the mixers with this. No more bowl scraping. I was a little concerned about it being made of a nonmetal substance, was not sure that it would hold up to a thicker mix, but so far so good. I will be getting one that fits my smaller mixer as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars mixes all ingredients very well, Jan. 1 2013
Outstanding product works exactly as stated and as needed
Provides much better mixing than the supplied attachments
Whipped product as well as the wisk does

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, May 4 2013
This helps a lot with the scraping of the mixer bowl, but it's not perfect. I find it works better toward the bottom of the bowl than along the sides.

1.0 out of 5 stars No Good, Feb. 21 2013
This did not fit the Kitchenaid 5quart mixing bowl, and even if it did, it wouldn't scrape the sides. Not any use at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dummy ordered the wrong one., May 16 2014
I'm sure this item would work great. Didn't work for me at all. That's because like a dummy I didn't read the description properly. I have 5.5 /6 quart mixer. This is way too small. I did order the correct one,and it has been a joy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm very satisfied!, Feb. 15 2015
I wasn't sure at first, because it's plastic. But I used it quite a lot, for cookies and cakes, and it's still good! It scrap the side of the bowl perfectly, it goes to the dishwasher too. I have nothing negative to say about it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, April 16 2014
Works great and I am happy with purchase so far. I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone to purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars New Metro Design KA-5L PRO Beater Blade Pro Kitchen Aid 5-Quart Bowl Lift..., March 16 2014
Wow, wow and wow again.
Works perfectly, no more need to scrape the bowl every few minutes. I wonder why Kitchen Aid did not think about it ...
I will say it again WOW!

4.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Aid beater blade, Jan. 30 2014
A very useful addition to my kitchen aid tools. It did meet my expectations for the use it was advertised for.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›