summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

on March 8, 2010
This tool has solved the problems I always had with my kitchen aid: when mixing a cake or cookies, the ingredients just got stuck against the walls of the bowl and did not integrate properly. This goes all the way to the edge and insures proper mixing. Absolutely a must for older kitchen Aid mixers. I highly recommend it.
on January 13, 2012
I just purchased the New Metro Design KA-5L Beater Blade for my 5-Quart KitchenAid Lift bowl mixer. I couldn't wait to try it and was very pleased with the performance. I made a double recipe of cookies and never had to stop to scrap the bowl edge with my spatula as I did in the past with the standard metal beater which came with the mixer. I recommend this product
on May 9, 2013
Price was better than any store that carried this item. I absolutely LOVE this attachment! It is ridiculous that the manufacturer does not ship the mixers with this. No more bowl scraping. I was a little concerned about it being made of a nonmetal substance, was not sure that it would hold up to a thicker mix, but so far so good. I will be getting one that fits my smaller mixer as well.
on August 25, 2014
This is my 2nd one as the first one I ordered her broke on the 3rd use. It works well but please be sure your butter, etc is SOFT and that your batter is not too stiff or it will snap at the slot where it hooks to the KitchenAid.

I am thinking the Heavy Duty one (its here on Amazon as bright yellow) may be better suited to my needs.
on September 28, 2013
I thought I would buy this so that I could avoid stopping the mixer to scrape the bowl and that is exactly what this helps with. At first I was sceptical when I got it as it is plastic and I thought it may break (which it may still do as I have only used it a few times). When on a high speed the dough did creep up the sides of the bowl and I had to slow the mixer down so dough didn't fly out. Overall it is okay but eventually I may have to look for a different design.
on November 23, 2012
Works great, keeps the stuff off the side of the mixing bowl. Does what its supposed to do. Simple enough.
on January 1, 2013
Outstanding product works exactly as stated and as needed
Provides much better mixing than the supplied attachments
Whipped product as well as the wisk does
on May 4, 2013
This helps a lot with the scraping of the mixer bowl, but it's not perfect. I find it works better toward the bottom of the bowl than along the sides.
on May 27, 2012
The product arrived on time and works great. It is not metal but plastic so the longevity will be in question but I suspect will not be an issue. The grey that is in the picture along the edge of the beater is a flexible rubber that effectively scrapes the sides and bottom of the bowl. It is a big improvemt over the stock paddle that is shipped with the kitchenaid. I would recommend it without hesitation
on February 21, 2013
This did not fit the Kitchenaid 5quart mixing bowl, and even if it did, it wouldn't scrape the sides. Not any use at all.