5.0 out of 5 stars mixes all ingredients very well
Published 19 months ago by Cheryl Fenton

3.0 out of 5 stars It works
Published 10 months ago by Lindsay

5.0 out of 5 stars mixes all ingredients very well, Jan. 1 2013
This review is from: New Metro Design KA-5LR Beater Blade for KitchenAid 5-Quart Bowl Lift (Red) (Kitchen)
Outstanding product works exactly as stated and as needed
Provides much better mixing than the supplied attachments
Whipped product as well as the wisk does

4.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Aid beater blade, Jan. 30 2014
A very useful addition to my kitchen aid tools. It did meet my expectations for the use it was advertised for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than the included one, Dec 22 2013
Sporty Classic (Milton, On Canada) - See all my reviews
This is the one to get if you want the sides of the bowl to be clean and thus have the correct mix ratio, overall amount and less cleaning. Says to hand wash, likely to preserve the flexibility of the edge, I am okay with that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Nov. 9 2013
Works great with my old kitchenaid. And I love that it is plastic, so its easy to clean.
It scrapes the bowl as it goes, leaving no unmixed stuff behind. And the red matches my red mixer :)

3.0 out of 5 stars It works, Sept. 28 2013
Lindsay (Manitoba, Canada) - See all my reviews
I thought I would buy this so that I could avoid stopping the mixer to scrape the bowl and that is exactly what this helps with. At first I was sceptical when I got it as it is plastic and I thought it may break (which it may still do as I have only used it a few times). When on a high speed the dough did creep up the sides of the bowl and I had to slow the mixer down so dough didn't fly out. Overall it is okay but eventually I may have to look for a different design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves it, Sept. 19 2013
We have had this blade for a year or more and my wife loves it, compared to the blade that came with the original mixer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Plastic Not Metal, May 28 2013
While it waws never discribed as metal or plastic, I was surprised when I received it as is plastic. The Kitchenaid brand does not make this batter blade for it's lift models, so we're stuck with this brand. The tilt bowl batter blade is available from KA. Hope it lasts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, May 4 2013
This helps a lot with the scraping of the mixer bowl, but it's not perfect. I find it works better toward the bottom of the bowl than along the sides.

1.0 out of 5 stars No Good, Feb. 21 2013
This did not fit the Kitchenaid 5quart mixing bowl, and even if it did, it wouldn't scrape the sides. Not any use at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfect on the lift mixer, Feb. 9 2013
Fits perfect and evenly scrapes the bottom of the bowl. No adjustment needed. And I love that it comes in colors.

New Metro Design KA-5LR Beater Blade for KitchenAid 5-Quart Bowl Lift (Red)
CDN$ 29.95 CDN$ 26.71