march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on May 9, 2013
Price was better than any store that carried this item. I absolutely LOVE this attachment! It is ridiculous that the manufacturer does not ship the mixers with this. No more bowl scraping. I was a little concerned about it being made of a nonmetal substance, was not sure that it would hold up to a thicker mix, but so far so good. I will be getting one that fits my smaller mixer as well.
on September 28, 2013
I thought I would buy this so that I could avoid stopping the mixer to scrape the bowl and that is exactly what this helps with. At first I was sceptical when I got it as it is plastic and I thought it may break (which it may still do as I have only used it a few times). When on a high speed the dough did creep up the sides of the bowl and I had to slow the mixer down so dough didn't fly out. Overall it is okay but eventually I may have to look for a different design.
on January 1, 2013
Outstanding product works exactly as stated and as needed
Provides much better mixing than the supplied attachments
Whipped product as well as the wisk does
on May 4, 2013
This helps a lot with the scraping of the mixer bowl, but it's not perfect. I find it works better toward the bottom of the bowl than along the sides.
on February 21, 2013
This did not fit the Kitchenaid 5quart mixing bowl, and even if it did, it wouldn't scrape the sides. Not any use at all.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 11, 2015
Doesn't fit "ALL" 5-qt bowls. The "Pro 5" model comes with a wider bowl and you'll need the 6-qt version.
on March 14, 2013
Thanks for carrying this product Amazon. I works perfect, I no linger have to scrap the sides of the bowl with a spatula. I even bought one for my daughter for her KitchenAide mixer. I had been searching for this for a long time and could never find the one that was right for my KitchenAide Pro lift model mixer. Shipping was fast and arrived on time.
on February 13, 2013
We bought this after having it recommended by our daughter. We initially bought the wrong size, but once we figured out which size we needed, we found it and purchased it. It works exactly like it is supposed to, and helps eliminate the option of having all that yummy raw cookie dough to lick out of the mixing bowl. Is that a good thing or not?
on October 19, 2012
This beater does the job well. I use it for cakes, and am very happy with the results.

Considering the price of this object, I was surprised to find that it was made entirely of plastic.

I was wanting to use it for heavier batters, but am afraid it will break.
on May 28, 2013
While it waws never discribed as metal or plastic, I was surprised when I received it as is plastic. The Kitchenaid brand does not make this batter blade for it's lift models, so we're stuck with this brand. The tilt bowl batter blade is available from KA. Hope it lasts.