countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on July 15, 2016
Got tired of breaking the glass. If I buy another one it will be the bigger size this one makes two cups. Very well made keeps coffee hot.
on July 15, 2016
Small, maybe 4 cups. Perfect. Holds heat for a couple of hours.
on June 11, 2016
It's a great press, but a bit smaller than I wanted. Keeps beverages nice and hot and it is durable.
on May 10, 2016
Kept coffee warm for at least ten minutes.
on February 28, 2016
Perfect for a very large one cup
on January 16, 2016
Keeps coffee hot,easy to clean and since its stainless steel no worries of breaking it.
on January 6, 2016
Very happy with the product! No more broken glass bodums! Looks nice and works well. The coffee certainly stays warmer longer!
on December 2, 2015
This is the second one I have bought; the first getting use at home and at the campground, the second is a gift for my daughter.....who loved my first one!
on December 1, 2015
High quality stainless steel so nothing to break. Double walled construction keeps coffee hot a lot longer than my old glass bodum.

I was a bit concerned about other reviews I've read regarding the threads stripping out when taking it apart and putting it back together, but as I now see the high quality of the machining of the threads, I'm not worried about it any longer. As long as I'm careful when putting it back together I don't foresee any problems whatsoever.
on November 15, 2015
Finally hot coffee from a French Press. I purchased this stainless steel French press in the hopes that I can have hot coffee and not warm coffee that one gets from most French Presses. Before writing this review I used it for for over a week daily. Press is of good quality, the plunger seemed loose, but works just fine.The size is perfect, I don't use a mug for my coffee, but a cup, again so it stays hot till its finished. So finally I can have multiple cups of hot coffee from a French press.