march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on February 28, 2016
Perfect for a very large one cup
on January 16, 2016
Keeps coffee hot,easy to clean and since its stainless steel no worries of breaking it.
on January 6, 2016
Very happy with the product! No more broken glass bodums! Looks nice and works well. The coffee certainly stays warmer longer!
on December 2, 2015
This is the second one I have bought; the first getting use at home and at the campground, the second is a gift for my daughter.....who loved my first one!
on December 1, 2015
High quality stainless steel so nothing to break. Double walled construction keeps coffee hot a lot longer than my old glass bodum.

I was a bit concerned about other reviews I've read regarding the threads stripping out when taking it apart and putting it back together, but as I now see the high quality of the machining of the threads, I'm not worried about it any longer. As long as I'm careful when putting it back together I don't foresee any problems whatsoever.
on November 15, 2015
Finally hot coffee from a French Press. I purchased this stainless steel French press in the hopes that I can have hot coffee and not warm coffee that one gets from most French Presses. Before writing this review I used it for for over a week daily. Press is of good quality, the plunger seemed loose, but works just fine.The size is perfect, I don't use a mug for my coffee, but a cup, again so it stays hot till its finished. So finally I can have multiple cups of hot coffee from a French press.
on November 4, 2015
Good
on November 3, 2015
Fantastic product. I had 2 nice glass french coffee makers before this that easily broke (just a chip) but the whole thing had to be thrown out. With this Cuisinox product, I don't have to worry about breaking anything! It's double wall keeps the coffee much warmer than the glass counterparts and it's light, comfortable to hold and it's slick looking.

The size is perfect, I can make 2-3 portions of coffee which is 'not too big, not too small' it's pretty much exactly what I wanted. If your going to get a french press, this is the product I would recommend.
on October 25, 2015
Very disappointed with this french press. When I received it I washed it in the dishwasher (as it indicated it was dishwasher safe) and after touching the plunger part there was some sort of black grease all over my fingers. I then tried washing it by hand and whipping the hole part that the pluger goes through and black grease kept coming off. I contacted Cuisinox about this issue and they have not replied to me. I will be returning the press as I would not drink coffee from a press that may contaminate my cup with grease.
on October 20, 2015
Good quality product. Keeps drinks warm.
Good for two mugs.