5.0 out of 5 stars FUN WITHOUT A PASSPORT
I really enjoyed this movie. It has a good story and was very comical. Also the scenery was beautiful and made me want to travel there.
Published 17 months ago by lila skeats

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining with a capital "E"
Published on Jan. 16 2012 by Leslie H. Bamford

4.0 out of 5 stars My Life In Ruins, Aug. 22 2013
This review is from: My Life in Ruins (DVD)
Very nice romantic tale with a nice ending. The story is about a tour guide in Greece, so you also get to see a little of Greece.
We liked this movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN WITHOUT A PASSPORT, April 26 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie!, Jan. 7 2014
This review is from: My Life in Ruins (DVD)
One of my all time favourites, and under $10?! Super funny, shows lots of Greece. I would definately reccomend this movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun movie, Jan. 6 2014
Funny, romantic, and Poopi's cute too! Love Richard Dreyfuss in this movie. Scenery is of course is beautiful. Have watched the movie several times, always enjoyable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Belle comédie, Aug. 19 2012
Tout ce qu'il faut dans un film "de fille", action, rires, sentiments,bons acteurs, bel acteur et une belle fin comme on les aime.

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining with a capital "E", Jan. 16 2012
Leslie H. Bamford "book lover" (Waterloo, Ontario) - See all my reviews
This is a delightful movie. The first half is a bit annoying in that everything goes wrong for the character that you are meant to identify with, but you can tell that things will turn around for her, you can just feel it. She is adorable and the other actors are well cast. The scenery is excellent. The script is good and the movie comes together nicely at the end making for an overall positive "entertaining" experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Aug. 18 2014
This review is from: My Life in Ruins (DVD)
VERY FAST SHIPPING - LOVED IT!!

5.0 out of 5 stars alive, Oct. 27 2009
Maryse Malka - See all my reviews
I think the person who wrote the other review is living in the past, today is today, look at the movie the way it was meant to be. I loved this movie and thought it to make people feel good, which is something we all need today, there is enough pain and violence. I look at movies like this to take us away from our everyday problems, and that is exactly what this movie did for me. I have a lot of my friends who saw the movie and loved it as well. I thought they covered the beauty of the country really well, and one of my friends told me she was feeling lousy and after seeing the movie, she felt like a different person. I LOVED IT.

2.0 out of 5 stars My Life in Ruins, Feb. 22 2010
God's Baby Girl (New Westminster, BC Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Life in Ruins (DVD)
I wanted to see "My Life in Ruins" because of the "hunk" that was in the movie. The movie is an ok story, and wasn't as funny as I thought it'd be, but it was fine. I also got the video for free!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Life In Ruins, Feb. 15 2010
Maureen Butcher (Nelson B.C. - Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Life in Ruins (DVD)
My Life in Ruins I found this to be a delightful movie. Have watched it twice already, the second time was as entertaining as the first. A wonderfully entertaining movie, the interaction of the various tourists traveling on the tour buses is both funny and serious. The story line is beautiful. If you have ever been on a tour bus you will relate well to this movie. I highly recommend it for a good evening at home and don't forget to invite some friends as I did, they will enjoy it too.

My Life in Ruins
My Life in Ruins by Donald Petrie (DVD - 2009)
CDN$ 6.98