1 Review

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best one in my opinion., Oct. 7 2009
Jon (Owen Sound, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Guitar Hero 5 Stand Alone Software (Bilingual game-play) (Video Game)
From what I hear a lot of people think this game is great and even the best one... I don't care much for it myself. I've bought all the GH's but don't plan on purchasing this one. Some neat things on it, I like the new gameplay, stages etc, some of the hidden characters are great (Johnny Cash was awesome!), but I don't care for the track list. I have a wide range of music taste however there's only a handful of songs I like on this, much less than any other title. With other's, even songs I didn't know, I ended up liking some of them after playing them, not the case with this one. I guess it's all on your taste in music. I base my decision to buy on how many songs I like on it and there just isn't enough in my opinion and I like a lot of music. On the plus side, they've made it so you can finally import songs from World Tour and downloaded tracks from it, however only some of them (from World Tour). I hear they might eventually make it so you can import all of them, if that's the case that's a plus for it.

ARRAY(0xb449f66c)

Guitar Hero 5 Stand Alone Software (Bilingual game-play)
Used & New from: CDN$ 16.99