4.0 out of 5 stars Cutting boards
Good value for the price. Would be more usefull if a little larger. Made a great Christmas gift this year.
Published on Jan. 10 2012 by mark

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but needs a lot of care
If you want your bamboo cutting boards to last, be prepared to oil them every week. These items were as described, but without the proper care, are quickly becoming dry and brittle.
Published 6 months ago by isalei

4.0 out of 5 stars Cutting boards, Jan. 10 2012
This review is from: Totally Bamboo 20-7920 3-Piece Bamboo Cutting Board Set (Kitchen)

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but needs a lot of care, Feb. 2 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product!, Aug. 8 2014
Patricia D. Knecht (Calgary, Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
I decided it was time to replace all of my old cutting boards. This bamboo product is not only attractive, it is slim, sturdy and very easy to store. As per the instructions I (periodically) cover them with oil after washings to maintain the wood. The shape and sizes are a perfect combination for small to very large tasks. Their appearance is even good enough to serve from. I am very impressed and would not hesitate to purchase them again, but due to the quality I won't have to for quite some time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, will buy more., June 15 2014
Great quality and lasts longer than other bamboo cutting boards. So far they have all kept up well even when sometimes submerging in water.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, June 2 2014
Gloria Miller ""book worm"" (Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
These three cutting boards had some kind of slivers coming out of the wood.
I do not think it is wise to use these in food preparation.

Too expensive to return from Cacada.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for this product, March 19 2014
An amazing price for such a high quality product and the fact it comes in three sizes for that one price is an amazing bonus.

1.0 out of 5 stars Splitting, March 11 2014
I purchased 3 sets of these. 1 set for myself and 2 for Christmas gifts. I returned 2 sets because they were split when I received them. I decided to get the 1 set for myself replaced and give them a chance.. thinking maybe it was a bad batch. I have now had them for a couple of use and sorry to say.. these have split too... should have just returned all 3. These look nice but even babying them ... hand washing and oiling..... they do not stand up.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very thin and warp easily, March 6 2014
I got these for Christmas so I've only been using them for a few months. My large cutting board is already very warped from me setting a hot pot on it. I used to do that all the time with my old cutting board and never had that problem. My old board was about 4 times thicker than these though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok - ish., Jan. 18 2014
Boards are not too thin or thick (unfortunately). Bamboo has a soft texture in comparison to other woods, but if your are careful enough it should last for couple of years at least. I would not pay for this set $38.50 in the store, but since it arrived and we live in a distant location, I kept it. Going to change it for a thicker and harder wood board later.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far it's living up!, Dec 12 2013
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend who likes to use bamboo in the kitchen. It's the perfect size for a single person or couple and brightens any kitchen.

Totally Bamboo 20-7920 3-Piece Bamboo Cutting Board Set