5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value
Published on March 3 2012 by Boatbuddy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good handy M3 player
Good handy M3 player. The sound quality is good with this price tag. But the life expectant of battery may run short just for a while. It means you may have to throw away your MP3 Player because the battery needs to be re-charged more and more frequently.

Published 3 months ago by Shum C

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, March 3 2012
This review is from: SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4GB MP3 Player,Black With Built-In FM Radio & Voice Recorder- SDMX18R-004GK-A57 (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)
This was the third Sansa Clip I have bought. I have the 4Gb with a micro SD 4 Gb card. It holds more than enough music for me on my walks or long all day car trips. I chose it because it was much better made than cheaper ones and equal to the quality of more expensive brands such as Sony and Apple. I only use it to listen to music or voice radio programs. A video screen is of no use while walking, jogging or driving my car. The sound quality is excellent even with the bud ear phones that come with it. It holds the charge long enough that I can use it on a day long car trip. I might buy another just to have music more suited to the tastes of my grandkids when I have them along in the car.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little MP3 player, April 29 2013
To preface my review let me say that I own probably 10+ mp3 players and have had many times that throughout the last 10 years.
The Sansa clip is purpose built and for what I use an MP3 player like this for very hard to beat.

The good:
- very lightweight
- rechargeable battery that lasts along time
- inexpensive
- small but still packs many features, FM Radio, MicroSD slot, Voice Recorder, EQ, OLED Screen etc
- recharges off of a standard mini usb cable. Its almost impossible to be stuck somewhere looking for a special cable. Any mini usb will do.
- The best part - NO ITUNES. SImply drag and drop your music onto the thing - fantastic. If you want to make playlists in iTunes, copying them to this thing is as simple as selecting your songs in iTunes , copy, and then paste into a new folder on the Sansa.

The bad:
None, really, except that the headphones they come with are , well, cheap. I think thats to be expected at this price point however.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Apple Killer, April 25 2013
Brandon Kern - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
First let me start by saying if you were thinking about the ipod shuffle or nano etc. stop! this is what you want. I was so tempted to buy the shuffle as it offered a light weight compact body with a clip so i could easily use it while i was at the gym and it wouldn't get in the way. However i started thinking...how do i look at the songs i want? what about eqaulizing and customizing my own sound and ONLY 2gb for 50+ $ ...seems kinda ridiculous. Then I came across this little bad boy, with a vibrant screen display, customization of sound, a durable clip, small size but still feeling solid, and the differing judgment call for this over the shuffle or nano, the expandable memory slot. I LOVE this idea, simply took out my sd card 8gb and slid it in this tiny ebony beauty and it downloaded all my tracks in a few minutes. An ingenious idea as I can put different music on multiple sd cards and just pop and go as i choose , from workout songs to driving music to audio books all it takes is popping the sd card out and popping in a new one. battery life is also great lasts me about a day..

Don't hesitate hop off the apple bandwagon and grab one of these for a fraction of the apple cost and for 10x better features

5.0 out of 5 stars Super rapport qualité/prix, April 24 2013
Lecteur facile d'utilisation et très facile à comprendre. Le son est excellent et le volume est correct. Le clip est très pratique lors de l'entraînement. Le transfert de données dans le lecteur est très facile.

5.0 out of 5 stars No an iPod, July 19 2011
Eric Falk (Vancouver, BC Canada) - See all my reviews
Plain and simple. Good for music as well as podcast and audio books. Not very sexy but this unit gets the job done.

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat quality/performances vs price, April 3 2013
Pros: Works. Basic player and easy to use (not extra flashy 5" touch screen, wi-fi, camera, sms, built-in GPS, remoted car starter, etc...). Can record voice and live FM radio. Play audio books. Good equalizer adjustments and many preselected audio settings (Jazz, rock, pop, dance, opera...). Very small and light weight. Standard mini usb port (not exclusive/specific port like Apple, Sansung or Sony). MicroSDHC slot for extra space. Very good audio quality.

Cons: Small screen. Included cable (micro USB to USB) is very too short (6-7" only). I don't know if it's an isolated case but battery's life is very bad, only 3h of continous music for mine (my Sony Walkman S544 can last 20-25h). That's why the 4 stars.

But still a good MP3 player, can't beat quality/performances vs price (I paid 34$ for the 4Gb version). Of course I recommand it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great simple MP3 player, Feb. 20 2013
This MP3 player ran circles around my expectations. It's very small and lightweight which makes it great for gym use. I suggest saving a little bit of money if you can and grabbing the 2GB model with a 32GB MicroSD card, which will last you a lifetime. These topped with my FXD80-Z make a great couple!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect simplified mp3 player, April 4 2013
The product was so easy to use, we just plugged it in and dragged in the music we wanted. The screen was easy to view all the songs and selection menu. The buttons were intuitive to use and very simplified. Perfect mp3 player for our little one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good handy M3 player, Sept. 15 2014

I would give it 5 stars if I can just replace with a battery without put it in a junk pile which is hardly disposable from environmental point of view.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best little MP3, Oct. 7 2014
Best little MP3, easy transfer of files. Very good for listening to audio books from library, has screen to view files to see where you are in the book (as opposed to ipod shuffle which has the same price but no screen). However, the plastic clip for Sansa Clip is flimsy while ipod shuffle has sturdier metal clip. Depends what you use it for, if you use just it for music and you use it for running or other fitness activities, ipod shuffle would be better because of the better clip, if you need it for free audiobooks from library (which I usually use it for) then the Sansa Clip is better because of the screen. Another thing, this is my 3rd Sansa Clip, the last 2 which I bought from the store lasted me 1 to 1.5 years each, this last one (I had to buy online because they don't sell in the store anymore) lasted me only 6 months, so disappointed. I use it heavily, at least 8 hours a day everyday. Now using a spare one that nobody was using as of the moment. Might have to buy one again when this one breaks.