5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value
Published on March 3 2012 by Boatbuddy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good handy M3 player
Good handy M3 player. The sound quality is good with this price tag. But the life expectant of battery may run short just for a while. It means you may have to throw away your MP3 Player because the battery needs to be re-charged more and more frequently.

I would give it 5 stars if I can just replace with a battery without put it in a junk pile which is...
Published 15 days ago by Shum C

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, March 3 2012
This review is from: SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4GB MP3 Player,Black With Built-In FM Radio & Voice Recorder- SDMX18R-004GK-A57 (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)
This was the third Sansa Clip I have bought. I have the 4Gb with a micro SD 4 Gb card. It holds more than enough music for me on my walks or long all day car trips. I chose it because it was much better made than cheaper ones and equal to the quality of more expensive brands such as Sony and Apple. I only use it to listen to music or voice radio programs. A video screen is of no use while walking, jogging or driving my car. The sound quality is excellent even with the bud ear phones that come with it. It holds the charge long enough that I can use it on a day long car trip. I might buy another just to have music more suited to the tastes of my grandkids when I have them along in the car.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little MP3 player, April 29 2013
To preface my review let me say that I own probably 10+ mp3 players and have had many times that throughout the last 10 years.
The Sansa clip is purpose built and for what I use an MP3 player like this for very hard to beat.

The good:
- very lightweight
- rechargeable battery that lasts along time
- inexpensive
- small but still packs many features, FM Radio, MicroSD slot, Voice Recorder, EQ, OLED Screen etc
- recharges off of a standard mini usb cable. Its almost impossible to be stuck somewhere looking for a special cable. Any mini usb will do.
- The best part - NO ITUNES. SImply drag and drop your music onto the thing - fantastic. If you want to make playlists in iTunes, copying them to this thing is as simple as selecting your songs in iTunes , copy, and then paste into a new folder on the Sansa.

The bad:
None, really, except that the headphones they come with are , well, cheap. I think thats to be expected at this price point however.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Apple Killer, April 25 2013
Brandon Kern - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
First let me start by saying if you were thinking about the ipod shuffle or nano etc. stop! this is what you want. I was so tempted to buy the shuffle as it offered a light weight compact body with a clip so i could easily use it while i was at the gym and it wouldn't get in the way. However i started thinking...how do i look at the songs i want? what about eqaulizing and customizing my own sound and ONLY 2gb for 50+ $ ...seems kinda ridiculous. Then I came across this little bad boy, with a vibrant screen display, customization of sound, a durable clip, small size but still feeling solid, and the differing judgment call for this over the shuffle or nano, the expandable memory slot. I LOVE this idea, simply took out my sd card 8gb and slid it in this tiny ebony beauty and it downloaded all my tracks in a few minutes. An ingenious idea as I can put different music on multiple sd cards and just pop and go as i choose , from workout songs to driving music to audio books all it takes is popping the sd card out and popping in a new one. battery life is also great lasts me about a day..

Don't hesitate hop off the apple bandwagon and grab one of these for a fraction of the apple cost and for 10x better features

5.0 out of 5 stars No an iPod, July 19 2011
Eric Falk (Vancouver, BC Canada) - See all my reviews
Plain and simple. Good for music as well as podcast and audio books. Not very sexy but this unit gets the job done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super rapport qualité/prix, April 24 2013
Lecteur facile d'utilisation et très facile à comprendre. Le son est excellent et le volume est correct. Le clip est très pratique lors de l'entraînement. Le transfert de données dans le lecteur est très facile.

4.0 out of 5 stars Juste ce qu'il faut, Nov. 3 2011
Je recherchais un lecteur MP3 simple et à bon prix. Le Clip de Sandisk est tout ce qu'il me faut.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, but not enough work on the filesystem, Feb. 28 2014
Upsides:
- uses a database of songs, based on the files metadata, in which you can browse by Artist, Album, Genre, Song;
- able to browse in folders in case your metadata are screwed (remember to rename the tracks 01 - songtitle, 02 - songtitle, to play them in the good order);
- reads .flac;
- rather long battery life;
- will (by default) shut down if not playing (or not recording), at the end of an album for example (in non-repeat mode);
- it is able to record the radio;
- it has a different folder for podcasts (so you can keep your music folder clean);
- has a different folder for playlists but can see playlists in the Music folder;
- if you pause in a song and shut down, it will remember, when powered back on, where it was in the song.

Downsides:
- the BIG one is if you're a Linux user: don't try adding music in its internal memory from Linux, it won't be able to build its database and it will freeze until forced to shut down (by holding the power button). The only way to get it to work is (if you added the songs) to delete them from the internal memory (from the same Linux) and to add it from Windows. For some reason, you won't even see the music added from one OS when using the other.
- the battery display only has three modes: full, empty and somewhere in between.
- if you want to rename a file, you'll have to delete it from the player, disconnect the player, power it on and let it rebuild its database, then reconnect it and re-adding the renamed file. Otherwise, it will keep the old filename.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Working Out, Feb. 2 2014
Recommend this for anyone who wants a small size MP3 to clip on them while working out.
Pros:
-Never falls off when I'im running or lifting
-Small, light weight, easy to use navigation even when working out
-Easy to put songs on and has radio
-Great sound
-Inexpensive & Worth the money!

Overall very pleased with this purchase.
No cons

4.0 out of 5 stars First One Didn't work well, Aug. 11 2013
The first one I received was faulty and it worked a little while, and I contacted Amazon, and they replied almost immediately. Which was wonderful, but I had gotten it to work. But a short while later is completely quit working. Again I contacted Amazon, and within a short while I got a reply. And again I got all the info I needed to return it along with a postage paid label. I did up the package and sent it out with in a day or two. My new Sandisk was at my door within days.
And this one works great.
I know a few others that have Sandisk players and all love them.
Thanks Amazon Customer Service for the wonderful help and quick exchange.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect simplified mp3 player, April 4 2013
The product was so easy to use, we just plugged it in and dragged in the music we wanted. The screen was easy to view all the songs and selection menu. The buttons were intuitive to use and very simplified. Perfect mp3 player for our little one.