5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious
The Big Bang Theory is the funniest sitcom that has come along in quite awhile.

In answer to Buddy Ray who gave this sitcom a 1 star, I would like to answer his query of "Who would watch this? The answer is "Anyone who has a mind that enjoys a show involving vocabulary of more than one syllable."
Published on Aug. 24 2010 by Sharon Creech

1.0 out of 5 stars disc 3 defective
Purchased as a gift. Disc 3 could not be read and recipient wasn't able to open and return within the return window time. We now have the complete set minus the third season's disc 3 - pain. Should be able to return defective items - I no longer will purchase dvd's that are gifts through amazon. Two thumbs down amazon.
Published on July 14 2012 by kate

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, Aug. 24 2010
This review is from: The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Third Season (DVD)
The Big Bang Theory is the funniest sitcom that has come along in quite awhile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Restored my faith in television comedies, Aug. 24 2010
This review is from: The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Third Season (DVD)
For years I've become increasingly turned off by low-brow brainless laugh-track comedy, and when I started watching TBBT I was instantly hooked - the characters are hilarious, even (or, perhaps, especially) when the show turns into "The Sheldon Show", the writing is clever, and the concepts in the show actually require you to use your brain.

I was especially impressed when the show's rating climbed steadily, proving that there is a market for intelligent, clever programming. I agree with the other reviewer, this show is great, and I've never seen an episode I didn't enjoy - I can unreservedly recommend it, and the single negative reviewer can go back to watching the mindless crap on other channels.

If you've never seen it, you owe it to yourself to try it, you'll love it. (if you have a functioning brain)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Television!!!, Aug. 25 2010
L. J. Casey - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Third Season (DVD)
I don't typically watch television so I didn't know about this show until a 13 year old young lady told me about it....it is in a word "BRILLIANT". I have the first 2 seasons on dvd and look forward to seeing the third season that way too. For the person who didn't think it was funny, I'm sure you like to watch what passes for 'reality' television and you don't happen to posess a sense of humor it seems. There need to be more television shows like this(intelligent) and maybe I wouldn't be cancelling my satelite service. There is really not much on television worth watching anymore. Sad commentary on the entertainment industry as a whole.

5.0 out of 5 stars Franchement drôle, Feb. 7 2012
This review is from: The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Third Season (DVD)
Une des meilleures sit-coms jamais créées, pas niaise, pas vulgaire, très drôle...et avec des personnages qui nous font penser aux gens rencontrés dans la vraie vie...

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12 2014
This review is from: The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Third Season (DVD)
Comedy classic of the future

5.0 out of 5 stars Season 5 Big Bang Theory, May 16 2014
This review is from: The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Third Season (DVD)
This is just one season of the Big Bang. I have the Complete Big Bang collection. Season 5 is a gift. This is a great TV series!

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say but awesome, Feb. 28 2014
I am not sure if buying DVD's and blu-rays is worth it in the digital age - however this series along with a few others is a keeper, the cast, the writing, the concept of the show is second to none. The show has the ability to have you routing for the characters.

Many hours of laughter and enjoyment will be had.

Be aware if you are looking for both blu-ray and dvd in the same box - shop carefully so that you get the package that you want.

4.0 out of 5 stars You have to like it, Feb. 18 2014
ATC123 - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Third Season (DVD)
Each season is better than the one before and as the characters develop they become more believable and very much like old, quirky friends. It reminds me of old series like Cheers or Friends - you begin to get connected to the characters even if you know that they are fictions. You will like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant go wrong with the Big Bang Theory!, Feb. 18 2014
This review is from: The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Third Season (DVD)
Bought this for my brother for Christmas. It arrived on time and in the plastic package. Brand New! In great condition. I would order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it !!!!, Feb. 10 2014
This review is from: The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Third Season (DVD)
Provides you with hours of good laughs.
My favourite thing to do after a hard day at work.
Enjoy it.