5.0 out of 5 stars Pride of Canada
I bought several copies of this CD as gifts for family and friends. The wonderful blend of tenor voices makes for an extremely enjoyable listening experience. Here are some of the best quotes I've come across:
"Lords of the Sing"
"A voice like warm chocolate" (on Remigio Pereira)
"An angelic voice" (on Fraser Walters)

Having attended several live...
Published on April 2 2009 by Azorean Princess

3.0 out of 5 stars okay
If you like this kind of music and singing, you'll probably like this CD. The singers are quite good and easy to listen to, if you're not really interested in focusing on the words. This is good background music while doing something else.
Published 22 months ago by George Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Pride of Canada, April 2 2009
Azorean Princess (Vancouver, British Columbia Canada) - See all my reviews
"Lords of the Sing"
"A voice like warm chocolate" (on Remigio Pereira)
"An angelic voice" (on Fraser Walters)

Having attended several live performances, I can say that these young men know how to move an audience - from tears to laughter. Their beautiful voices, unique interpretation of songs, and down-to-earth, boy-next-door personalities (not to mention good looks!) make them the "Pride of Canada".

5.0 out of 5 stars IMPRESSIVE, Oct. 14 2010
This review is from: Canadian Tenors (Audio CD)
The Canadian Tenors are a joy to listen to! The songs are just incredible......I listen to this CD everyday, sometimes 2x's a day! I am about to purchase 2 more of their CD's, one of which is "Perfect Gift" with Christmas songs! Thank you CANADIAN TENORS...... keep going strong!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Canadian Tenors - CD, Nov. 30 2008
Amazon Customer (Newmarket, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Canadian Tenors (Audio CD)
I saw this group perform live, and the hair on my arms stood up! They are a 10 out of 10. They're young, charismatic, and unbelievably talented.

I wish they had come out with a Christmas CD!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Music, Jan. 1 2011
This review is from: Canadian Tenors (Audio CD)
These men sing so beautifully, their harmony is unsurpassed. I could listen to their singing all day long. Nice to know that we can produce such wonderful talent right here in Canada.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful CD, Oct. 11 2009
Susan Stapley (Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Canadian Tenors (Audio CD)
I took my 86 year old mother to see the Canadian Tenors for her birthday and didn't know if I would like them at all. I usually prefer classical music but NOT OPERA!!!!!! Just the thoughts of some opera makes me shiver. But I went with an open mind. THEY WERE FABULOUS!!!! and great to look at as well. My Mom and I both had a wonderful time and she even got her cd signed after the show. We listened to this cd the next morning and were pleased to hear many of the songs they performed at our Theatre.

Amazon is selling this for much less than the price at the theatre, so it is also a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Canadian Talent, Dec 22 2008
This review is from: The Canadian Tenors (Audio CD)
I had the privilege of seeing this amazing group sing live at the Royal Theatre on December 21st in Victoria. Each voice is distinct and yet they come together in a beautiful melodic blend that gave me goosebumps. These men are amazing. Not only can they sing in various languages and genres, but they also compose, play instruments and know how to entertain a crowd with good humour. It was a real pleasure to see them perform and I feel they are just as good as Il Divo. I wish them every success as they launch their first CD. This is only the beginning and I'm sure they will have a long and fulfilling career together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canadian Tenors....gorgeous, Nov. 8 2011
Sharon Dann (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Canadian Tenors (Audio CD)
As individual vocalists or singing in interweaving harmonies, this group is wonderful. Whether singing ballads, pop or jazz, they transport a person away from the real world. The arrangements and feeling put into their voices can bring me to tears. I listen to my CDs very often and can hardly wait for more to be released. The fact that they are Canadian makes me feel very proud of them too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canadian Tenors - Shockingly Good Debut CD, Feb. 23 2010
This review is from: The Canadian Tenors (Audio CD)
They say that it takes 10,000 hours to master a skill. If so this recording demonstrates more than 40,000 hours of musical mastery. The voices and phrasing transcend. And while I find some of the tracks over-produced for my taste, quality is all over this recording. There is no doubt in my mind that what these gentlemen are doing is not opera nor classical, but rather moving forward an entirely unique musical genre, classical crossover. It makes me happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Tenors, Sept. 17 2012
This review is from: Canadian Tenors (Audio CD)
The Tenors (formerly the Canadian Tenors) have been mentioned in the media this year because of their performances in the UK for the Queen's Jubilee and the Olympics. They will be releasing a new CD in October, 2012 so I thought it was time to become acquainted with their work.

The Tenors are Clifton Murray, Fraser Walters, Remigio Pereira, and Victor Micallef. The foursome sing in an operatic pop style and there are inevitable comparisons to Il Divo. I have wondered if the world needed another vocal quartet of impossibly good looking young men with soaring voices, who sing beautiful melodies in English, Spanish, Italian and French. The Tenors have collaborated with David Foster in the past which indicates that they have the musical chops. I think there is room at the top. It has to be said that these boys belong to Canada, although we are willing to share. They do have an international fan base and it seems as if their talent is now being recognized across the globe.

The Canadian Tenors is their first CD and it consists of 12 songs which are a joy to listen to. I have several favorites on this album. "Because We Believe" stirs the emotions and I love it more each time I hear it. There is a video on YouTube of The Tenors performing the song, with the RCMP doing a musical ride, for the Queen in June of this year - "All the Queen's Horses". Watching this made me proud to be a Canadian. I think that I'll now associate this beautiful song with the Red Serge. "Hallelujah" and "The Prayer" are glorious. Both these songs have been covered by numerous artists but The Tenors versions are among the best. I adore the sweet, sweet melody in "I Only Know How to Love". The exquisite "La Caiffa" is achingly beautiful yet has a touch of melancholy which moves me to tears.

I highly recommend this CD and am looking forward to the new collection of songs. And you can now count me as a TFF (Tenors Friend Forever).

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Jan. 12 2011
Ashley Oostenbrink (BC Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Canadian Tenors (Audio CD)
This group of men is far better than Il Divo. They sing beautifully in haromny with each other and by themselves. Hope they keep going. The Best in 2011.

Canadian Tenors
Canadian Tenors by The Canadian Tenors (Audio CD - 2010)