5.0 out of 5 stars Great whisk!
Published on May 3 2011 by Shannon

3.0 out of 5 stars Making things easy
Impatient in the kitchen and this has changed my life. No need to set up hand mixer / food processor, nothing much to clean, and less time to end product. Luv it.
Published on Oct. 18 2011 by InaSnit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great whisk!, May 3 2011
This review is from: HIC Brands that Cook Ultimate Rapid Whisk, Made of Silicone and Stainless Steel, Green (Kitchen)
I have only used this once (to make cupcakes) and it worked perfectly. The recipe on the cake mix box says to use an electric handheld mixer, which I don't have, so I used this whisk instead. I was a bit concerned that the inner spiral would create trouble with a thick batter, but nothing was stuck in the whisk and the cupcakes turned out perfectly! It took less time for me to hand mix my batter with this whisk than is called for with an electric mixer, so that's a bonus!

5.0 out of 5 stars Never had better!, Jan. 8 2012
Jill Zyla (Saskatchewan, Canada) - See all my reviews
I put this on my wishlist on Amazon.ca and my husband got it as part of my Christmas gift. I LOVE this whisk. It seems a bit loose and 'wiggly' at first glance (the cage of the whisk is not stiff like many stainless steel whisks), but it's very sturdy. The wire ball on the inside is actually attached to the base, which is different, since lots of whisks like this have the wire ball bouncing around inside. Regardless, it feels great in your hand and whisks wet or dry ingredients better than any standard whisk I've had before. Plus, the price is right and the colour is really nice and peppy. Would buy this again in a heartbeat, but I don't think I'll have to!

3.0 out of 5 stars Making things easy, Oct. 18 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great whisk!, May 2 2013
I was tired of cheap whisks that were falling apart. For a little bit more money I bought this one and it's a great whisk. It's fairly large so you'll still need a small whisk for some jobs.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Whisk worth having., Jan. 17 2013
Everything about this product is great. Easy to use. Washing is a breeze. Takes less time to get things done right, the first time . Great for mixing evenly. Just loving it. Recommend it to anyone who loves food, period.

3.0 out of 5 stars big whisk, June 5 2012
This whisk is much bigger than I was expecting. I was looking for a silicone whisk to use in my non stick pans for making gravy, eggs, etc etc... this is probably not what I should have bought, but it does the trick. Its dishwasher safe, but annoying to use since it is very large...

4.0 out of 5 stars Energy Saver (mine!), April 20 2012
This whisk works really well - the double whisks and soft handle are very easy on arthritic joints, and really a timesaver too. Do wish it had been available in some other colour!

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite large, Dec 29 2013
Jeannette Taylor "Taylor J" (Shawnigan Lake, British Columbia Canada) - See all my reviews
This is a good tool if you need a very large whisk, say for a 10 gallon pot, not really for the average family size cooking pots.

CDN$ 22.19