5.0 out of 5 stars WINNN!, Dec 4 2010
This review is from: Time To Win (Audio CD)
Down with Webster may be the best band ever.. Time to Win is kind of short, but I hear they're working on their new album, yay! :D. The songs are really catchy and there's a variety of sounds and vocals since there are seven of them. They party hard on stage and I highly recommend going to one of their concerts xD. No regrets. I'm very proud to be a DWW fan and will support them all the way!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bouncy fun, Nov. 27 2010
This review is from: Time To Win (Audio CD)
I got this cd on a recommendation of a friend when we went to see a HIM concert and I didn't regret it. It's basically just a fun, party cd with goofy songs and poppy lyrics, that's about it. It's basically pick me up music and I would tell people to get it because once in awhile, we all just need a silly, pick me up cd to have fun with.

4.0 out of 5 stars Down With Webster, Sept. 17 2010
Hayley (Montreal, Qc) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Time To Win (Audio CD)
DOWN WITH WEBSTER is Bucky on vocals, Pat on vocals and guitars, Tyler on bass and keys, Marty on drums, Cam on vocals, Kap as Hype Man, and Diggy the DJ. The 7-member, genre-bending, musical juggernaut draws on disparate influences to create a wholly original musical feast. Their chaotic live shows are the stuff of local legend, selling 1000+ tickets as headliners in their hometown of Toronto as an indie band before ever releasing a single or video. DWW have played with everyone from The Roots to a month-long run on Warped Tour and slot on Virgin Festival in 2009.The band writes, produces and performs all of their music, garnering attention from industry veterans as varied as Timbaland and KISS front man Gene Simmons, both of whom wanted to sign the band to their respective labels. DWW won the Rogers Mobile/Universal Music best unsigned artist in Canada contest in 2008. Their Universal Motown debut, Time To Win, vol. I, is the first of two 7-track mini-albums, and will be released throughout North America on October 6th and worldwide in 2010. Time To Win, vol. II will be released in Spring 2010.

In my opinion its very fresh and energetic and i hope they last as a band.

Time To Win
Time To Win by Down With Webster (Audio CD - 2009)